Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inlay Gem System!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL check out what Talisman NeverMind have!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm is this can be possible? If someone succeeded to add this features in private server it will be a big contribution in the history of private server,,,,, 3 thumbs up for nevermind Private server if this is true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice: Demonic Storm ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
show us that you can inlay gems in your armor/weapon not the inlay box, I also succeeded to show the inlay system but it get DC when i started to inlay it on my gear and weapon, just show that you succeeded to inlay it, nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice: Demonic Storm ;)

Check what time they posted and the time you posted... Who is the one copy?... No comments, if I start to list the things you copyed from other Talisman it will be unlimited, specially from NeverMind.

Oh wait... What Talisman NeverMind emotions is doing on Demonic Storm folder? :eek: .... Grow up dude.

show us that you can inlay gems in your armor/weapon not the inlay box, I also succeeded to show the inlay system but it get DC when i started to inlay it on my gear and weapon, just show that you succeeded to inlay it, nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already working on the xml files and lua files to make it work. Plus a new quest system, that I posted in my forum already.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check what time they posted and the time you posted... Who is the one copy?... No comments, if I start to list the things you copyed from other Talisman it will be unlimited, specially from NeverMind.

Oh wait... What Talisman NeverMind emotions is doing on Demonic Storm folder? :eek: .... Grow up dude.

I'm already working on the xml files and lua files to make it work. Plus a new quest system, that I posted in my forum already.

If you need the xml files of gem inlay that is not encrypted just pm me and i will send it to you, I get it in wow client, or you can check it also if the files is really not encrypted you can use it. just tell me if you succeeded and I will continue this project i quit this because i do it 10x and still end up with nothing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you could upload all the files here would be nice! I will download weapons of war today to take a look!

All the ui please.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you could upload all the files here would be nice! I will download weapons of war today to take a look!

All the ui please.

I think Gem inlay system is ok and not encrypted, xml and lua files in ui folder is also good for editing, I encountered a problem when i create A gem that can inlay into the armor, and also the gem that can be crafted like G1 to G2 and its level, i think there is a file that we need to get to make a gem that can be inlay into weapon/armor try to work on that files, do not concentrate on lua and xml files because those files is already good and not encrypted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, what happen when you try to use the gem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said I successfully create a Gems that can inlay into weapons but I get DC when i Inlay it into weapon/armor also when i want to upgrade it from G1 to G2 using G2 charm/material I also get DC, I think there is a files its either xml or lua files that is connected to the item, and that file I think is encrypted, but try to search your own Just giving you some idea.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said I successfully create a Gems that can inlay into weapons but I get DC when i Inlay it into weapon/armor also when i want to upgrade it from G1 to G2 using G2 charm/material I also get DC, I think there is a files its either xml or lua files that is connected to the item, and that file I think is encrypted, but try to search your own Just giving you some idea.

Thats awesome, im still getting on this part!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Molder Yea I already knew the esytem is affiliated with nevermind.I already knew he was advertising it all the time like you did.And you cant blame esytem because you were doing the same staying known and advertising servers.I don't have words to say for you both.I could have told mod to delete these threads.But i don't want because these are the only things to talk about in Forum.So molder shut up!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
much better if you 2 advertise the fact, not the Ducking idea that we all know that cannot be done on our server,, is that right moldor???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have everything, gem inlay system and gems. It's a third party a new compiled game system, gsext.so a shared object files that contains gsext.ini gsconfig and the srfvw which is the folder for lua's and xml you can see there the code for item and npc for inlay system and gem item, the gsext.so file is compiled from the game_server. the gsext.so is an encrypted file, there is 3 ways to work the inlay system 100%. You have to decrypt the file because the program is dynamically decrypted so you should have to decrypt the code so the program/terminal can read it, 2nd is debugging the program, because the program is dynamically decrypted, so the code must be decrypted and dynamically coded for the program. So you'll need to patch a library so that the program read it decrypted when you run the game_server. 3rd one is to decompile the game_server that's possible but no one can do it here in privates. There is a forum that contains everything about making it work, if you want more infos and work with me you can contact me facebook:

Back