Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] For Talisman Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys I Am But Old Legends Know Me As
Guys I Have Modified Frozen Talisman Website And Make All Things Working Fine like
♦Paypal API Based Donation
♦In Game Mail G-shop D-Shop

And I Have Added Some More Functions Too Like

♦Generate Gift Codes ( Code And Password Combination Like Talisman Online T-points Codes )
♦List Of Staff
♦See Which Gm Used Commands In Game (You Can See that Log From Website )
♦Track Which Player Have How Much D-Points And G-Points And
♦How many time He voted ( This 3 Are separate Functions )
♦Players Can Earn G-Points By Voting And Spending Time In Game
♦Track Who Is Online In Game From Website
♦Track Donated Items Mail From Website
♦Add T-Points To All Account By one click
♦Track Gift Code Status From Website
♦Max 10 Login Attempt (For Security If Someone Enter Wrong Password 10 Times Then He Will Block For 10 Minutes To Login In Website )
♦Manage PV ( GM ) From Website
♦Check Full Information ( Mac Security Question Password And All Things ) From Website
♦Ban Player From Website And
♦See Who Is Banned And
♦Remove Ban From Website
♦ Forget Password Mail Spam Filter ( Now Password Recovery Mail Jump In To Inbox Not In Spam )

For Install Follow Instructions From Must Read me File ( This Is Encrypted Files )

And Much More For Those Owner Who Cant Spend Much Time On PC They Can Manage Game From The Website

ForAny Problem About Website Contact Me At

Fow Download Website

Panel And Functions Are In Screenshot See That

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@tdarkscorpion,

Seeing this was encoded with IonCube. Therefore only you can use it, as IonCube uses an expiry system within the encoded code. If you want proof about what i just said, i'd happily upload it.

This website will not work for other people.

-------
Vaulient, could you lock this thread? This is basically useless, unless he decides to upload the original De-coded website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya this is encoded but all can use it see readme file and follow instructions

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tdarkscorpion,

Seeing this was encoded with IonCube. Therefore only you can use it, as IonCube uses an expiry system within the encoded code. If you want proof about what i just said, i'd happily upload it.

-------
Vaulient, could you lock this thread? This is basically useless, unless he decides to upload the original De-coded website.

I'll keep this thread open a little longer to give him a chance to reupload properly, if he doesn't , then ill think about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear friend i have encrypted script to avoid reedit and upload but you can use this website too just install ioncube loader in your lamp server and if you are fresher in web development then search in google how to install ioncube loader in ubuntu and i have give tutorial in that fking readme file too but some lazy people need all things in his dish so they just can eat it first try to install it if you have any problems while install then just hit in my facebook i will help you but dont offer me to setup all things do something by your self

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did not read what i wrote. This will only work for you.

ya but that expiry is in 2055 that mean life time i have pro version of that ioncube so i can manage expiry date of scripts

Reaction score
All files already expired
Just tryed them and get this in my error logs

PHP Fatal error: \nThe encoded file /home/admin/web/*******/public_html/TEST/Functions/Accounts-Characters.php has expired.\n in Unknown on line 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After installed ioncube where is the sql for that web?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So basically that site will work if i install ioncube like Himesh darkscorpion said ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@tdarkscorpion,

-------
@Vaulient, could you lock this thread? This is basically useless, unless he decides to upload the original De-coded website.

How i can use upload proof pls

Back