Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] Easiest Way To Start Talisman Online Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have received Manny massages about "There Is No Good Stable Source Of Talisman Online"

So I Have Reupload Them On Github And Make Noob Friendly Tutorial

First time Talisman Server Creation Is Not So Hard Anymore no need to download server files just see my git at
and follow my steps.

Buy VPS From

And download ssh secure shell (this supprt file transfer too ) from
William & Mary - SSH Secure Shell Client

Get Ubuntu 14.04 32 bit then follw this instructions

Here you get details to connect your vps details ip and password
so use secure shell to connect vps using ip username is root and password

apt-get update

apt-get install lamp-server^ -y

apt-get install phpmyadmin -y

this will ask for set Database Password So Make Strong Password

first of all

apt-get install git -y

git clone

then

cd Talisman && mv * ../

cd

Open All.INI files from all folders and replace 192.168.52.128 this ip to your ip

then open db folder and file name db_server_user.ini and replace 22021982 to your sql database password

apt-get install p7zip-full -y

cd game && 7z x *.7z

cd

then give execute permission to

db -> db_server and guard login -> login_server and guard game -> game_server and guard

chmod +x db/db_server

chmod +777 db/db_server

chmod +x login/login_server

chmod +777 login/login.server

chmod +x game/game_server

chmod +777 game/game_server

then also give same permission to file 1 2 3

chmod +x 1 && chmod +777 1

chmod +x 2 && chmod +777 2

chmod +x 3 && chmod +777 3

then

dpkg -i *.deb

don't forget to put your game_server.evp in game folder i cant upload coz github dont support file larger then 25.MB

and the last step to start server

then

apt-get install screen -y

screen -d -m ./1

This will show nothing but wait to 3 minutes

screen -d -m ./2

This will show nothing but wait 6 minutes

screen -d -m ./3

This will show nothing but your talisman server is online and go play

to change game_server.evp ask to your editor

Last edited:
Loyalty
Reaction score
Reserved

Sir Vaulient  can you please pin this thread to top so all newbie can easily create there own server

First, I would like to thank you on behalf of the community for your contribution and the courtesy to help out.

However,

I have removed your facebook url, if any user needs help I encourage them to make comments on threads so that for any future reference, other users will be able to find a solution.

If you want me to pin this thread, your thread has to be outstanding. I would suggest you to write a nicely detailed tutorial with screenshots provided. If it's good enough, I will consider it.

Regards,
Vaulient.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First, I would like to thank you on behalf of the community for your contribution and the courtesy to help out.

However,

I have removed your facebook url, if any user needs help I encourage them to make comments on threads so that for any future reference, other users will be able to find a solution.

If you want me to pin this thread, your thread has to be outstanding. I would suggest you to write a nicely detailed tutorial with screenshots provided. If it's good enough, I will consider it.

Regards,
Vaulient.

Maybe this is more helpful and that not need screenshot coz this work in commands only so they need only copy and paste

Loyalty
Reaction score
Maybe this is more helpful and that not need screenshot coz this work in commands only so they need only copy and paste

Good try but your tutorial is really messy. Here is an example (My old thread from the Habbo section) of how you can write a tutorial

Also, I have some questions
1) Do you really need a VPS to set it up? What about localhost on PC?
2) Why is your vps site url a reference link?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This tutorial for those who are releasing there server world wide if you need in localhost then use sudo before all apt-get commands
And i am giving vps reference link coz no one will give donations to my development but if they buy from my references link then i also get some found to develop new things without taking extra money from them

And honestly if you wanna try on your pc then try this tutorial looks messy but actually this save your time in setting up a server
i thing you are agree with me about reference link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you. It worked.
It's not needed to wait 3-6 minutes. In my end 10-20 seconds for each was enough.

Here's the game_server.evp if anyone's interested:

I'm using this client btw:

if you don't like some of the music that comes with the client (i didn't) use this:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do I connect the client file I am using to the server I setup, and how to make an account to login.

I successfully connected the account, but on server list shows nothing. what would be the problem to be fixed so server selection will be fixed. thans

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed this guide But im stock in running ./1...
./1 cant connect to my mysql database . Im running this in ubuntu 21.10/

Back