[Scammer][pokemon] Sold fake files and refused to refund (user active in mu as well)

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    Emerald CityLocation
    1,428Posts

[Scammer][pokemon] Sold fake files and refused to refund (user active in mu as well)

http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000003311.html

^ Lucila who actively posts in pokemon, mu, and other sections on this forum has scammed me. I'm not taking it to hard considering I was the one who decided to purchase source code files from a user who "didnt have time to set up a server with them and show prof".

The facts are, I sent a DM to Lucila asking if they happen to have the files (Bitou's source code for pokemmo), I asked them originally because I had seen a facebook comment on Bitou's old fb page for his source beta testing, asking to purchase the code.

Lucila then replies that they do in fact have the source code and would sell it for $60 USD. I made sure to ask very clearly if the source code included the edits I was looking for and they confirmed this, twice before I paid.

Upon receiving the code I knew something was off. The source code should have at least 3 regions completed, additionally it should contain at least some references to things like, pvp, trade, npcs, quests, etc. To top it all off, the source code included a bug in the public release of the original code thats very obviously a spelling error called the "viridian_florest" bug, due to the l, it causes the maps to fail to load.

They then refused to refund me and proceeded to try and claim I was scamming them. It is worrisome due to the fact that this user actively sells products on this forum.

I also have no idea what they're talking about in reference to this next image, the link is to a thread I never even posted in? But it shows just how Lucila behaves. I forgot to reply to a paypal email so they closed it in Lucila's favor but it is what it is now, just have to move forward.

Thanks for reading, and avoid this user like the plague.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Re: [Scammer][pokemon] Sold fake files and refused to refund (user active in mu as we

He was exposed on here too, we need to translate this to english using Google Translator because all the text is spanish:

https://tuservermu.com.ve/index.php?topic=34510.0
    https://tuservermu.com.ve/index.php?topic=14148.0

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    1,772Posts

Re: [Scammer][pokemon] Sold fake files and refused to refund (user active in mu as we

So your stating that you indeed bought server files "Rule #24" and someone scammed you?
    Contact Me: Click Here
    Community Rules & Guidelines: Click Here

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    So your stating that you indeed bought server files "Rule #24" and someone scammed you?
    Then both, the seller and the purchaser should be punished?

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,480Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Exactly, rule #24: http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    Then both, the seller and the purchaser should be punished?
    The purchaser has been punished enough already, no?

@-DefaulT I'm sorry that you have been scammed. I hope you learned from this and I hope there's a way you can get your money back. @Lucila won't be selling and scamming on RaGEZONE anymore.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    Emerald CityLocation
    1,428Posts

Sorry for the rule break its been many years since ive reviewed them, ill brush up again but I understand if ya gotta ding my account or w/e.

And it is what it is, its just $60 im just gonna treat it like its a new game I thought i would like and just dont.

At the very least im hoping the files will help the pokemon section because it does look like there was work done to the source files, however it was just some basic cleanup and recoding to update some functions and make the source more readable.

Hopefully this will benefit the community some how.

Advertisement