Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

thumbs down Seller aVVe

Seller aVVe
    Forum username: aVVe
    Original thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f608/updat...84/index8.html

Are you happy with the transaction: No.
    Did you get your item: No.
    How long did it take for it to arive: As of today (4th of June), it's been 9 days and we haven't received it.

Additional notes:

I'm helping a client of mine to open up a server. We were looking for an autopatch solution and contacted aVVe on 25th of May. Told him what we want, got a quote and paid for it on 26th of May. Just want to note that, he has been terrible to us during our initial conversation (which is not included in chatlogs as they are a little irrelevant) but we let it slide, as we needed him.

Obviously, since I'm here writing this topic, it all went down after the payment.

1) After the payment of agreed 45€, he told us that he will deliver the Autopatcher in 3 hours. It was great for us. We had a deadline of 1st of June to get this server up and running. Except for autopatcher, we were like 95% done as well.

2) On 27th of May, we didn't get our Autopatcher and contacted him again. He said that he fell asleep yesterday, he's sorry and he will finish it today. We have been understanding as it's a human thing. We thought "no worries, we will still match our deadline".

3) We couldn't contact him until 30th of May. He wasn't online on forum during this time so we gave him the benefit of doubt. He could be really busy with something in real life, he could be having computer problems or god forbid he could've gotten sick. We waited until 30th of May to ask him "if he's alive" as we were getting pretty close to our deadline, we were still without an autopatcher and getting nervous at this point. Which he replied with that he's just been busy and that he will open the compiler and finish it for us in few hours and apologies again. We AGAIN have been very understanding of him. Mainly because even though it's a bit late, it's was all good, we were still going to match our deadline, right? No.

4) On 31st of May, we checked Discord to see that, he AGAIN didn't deliver it and in fact it was the last time we heard from him. Since then, we got an autopatcher, got our server up and running and requested a refund from him on 1st of June which still to this day (4th of June) remains unanswered. On the contrary though, he's still advertising his services, finishing other orders and giving people quotes which initiated us to make this negative feedback thread.

If you are looking to work with aVVe, all I can do is advise you against it. Let alone the fact that he will treat you with utter disrespect, he's also a really unreliable trader and as of now, a verified scammer since we still haven't gotten our refund.

Chatlogs: https://imgur.com/a/BtV0uvo

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

re: Seller aVVe

Can I get an admin or something here?

BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

I'm was suppoused to create a CUSTOM launcher for a game Conquer - something that I need to create, because in the past I may sell my launcher for that game, but I can't really tell, so I need to create that launcher for that game, test it and send it to You.

I'm sorry that You are OUT of deadline, but as I've said - it's a CUSTOM work and not ready iteam (not for Coquer game). If I know launcher is ready for game like - Lineage 2, Cabal, Tantra, BDO, and so on - I can make it on like 1-2-3h, no problem, sometimes even faster. But if You order something custom for game like Conquer, I need to make it and check it before I send it.

And if You are out of deadline, I'm sorry, please dispute via PayPal. Too bad I've spend my time on this and now I'm a scammer.
    Please dispute via PayPal and clear this, because I'm not a scammer.
    Too many ppl got my work over the years and not complain a bit, but if on 30 ppl 1 - like You, is unhappy, I'm 100% scammer. Yeah, that logic.

Pleae dispute via PayPal thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess You are beloved hater here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/selle...known-1177612/
    None of this worked for You. First You called a scammer that guy, this time You call me a scammer.

I guess there is no such service that will suit Your needs.

Again, please dispute via PayPal.
    Thank You

True MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    1,435Posts

Why did you lie and say that you can have it in 3 hours then ?

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    I'm was suppoused to create a CUSTOM launcher for a game Conquer - something that I need to create, because in the past I may sell my launcher for that game, but I can't really tell, so I need to create that launcher for that game, test it and send it to You.

I'm sorry that You are OUT of deadline, but as I've said - it's a CUSTOM work and not ready iteam (not for Coquer game). If I know launcher is ready for game like - Lineage 2, Cabal, Tantra, BDO, and so on - I can make it on like 1-2-3h, no problem, sometimes even faster. But if You order something custom for game like Conquer, I need to make it and check it before I send it.

And if You are out of deadline, I'm sorry, please dispute via PayPal. Too bad I've spend my time on this and now I'm a scammer.
    Please dispute via PayPal and clear this, because I'm not a scammer.
    Too many ppl got my work over the years and not complain a bit, but if on 30 ppl 1 - like You, is unhappy, I'm 100% scammer. Yeah, that logic.

Pleae dispute via PayPal thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess You are beloved hater here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/selle...known-1177612/
    None of this worked for You. First You called a scammer that guy, this time You call me a scammer.

I guess there is no such service that will suit Your needs.

Again, please dispute via PayPal.
    Thank You
    What the hell are you talking about? You were not asked to create something custom. The only thing you were asked add to was for a button, that opens "Settings.exe" in the same directory, which you agreed to include. Other than that, we ordered a ready template (not a unique/custom design) and all we expect from Autopatcher is to have check files option (should work for any game and any file type anyways) and "replace files", meaning nothing custom there either (no sorcery with game files, just a simple copy/paste operation. If file exists, replace else just place it).

It was you that said it will be ready in 3 hours, will be ready today, will be ready tonight etc. and kept giving us excuses, until you didn't even bother giving us excuses anymore and straight up ignored us. You damn well know that you fucked up and trying to save yourself by putting up bullshit. I can't think of any other reason but you thinking that you could get away with keeping extra 45€ without putting the work in.

Too many ppl got my work over the years and not complain a bit, but if on 30 ppl 1 - like You, is unhappy, I'm 100% scammer
    I really start thinking something is really, really wrong in that brain of your's. You are providing a service for individuals. If 1 customer out of 30 customers doesn't get his service he paid for, it well makes you a scammer. It's not about the fact that I'm unhappy with the service I received, it's about a service I paid for and haven't received after 9 days.

Even after everything, wasting our 9 days, putting our plans in jeopardy, if you came here, said sorry and gave us the refund without a problem, I was ready to let it go. But you come here and put up bullshit like this and meaning 9 days of delay is our fault. Yeah, I can't let it go. I don't know the rules around here but I would be happy if an Admin can issue him punishment for wasting our 9 days and overall only willing to give us the refund when we make everything public.

Off topic about master_unknown:

First of all, I haven't called master_unknown a scammer. If you didn't just blindly copy-pasted the link and gave it a read, you would've seen and I directly quote:
    In conclusion, we don't think it's a scam or anything
    It was just a negative transaction. It was a transaction that we paid and received the service in a short time but were unhappy with. In this case, we were 1 out of 30 people in your example. In your case though, we are just a scammed client that haven't received the service at all.

In the end though, we were able to save this domain he registered our autopatcher on for an extra fee and thanks to his autopatcher we were able to release our server on 1st of June.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

UPDATE: As of 14 June, I still haven't gotten my refund nor my product.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Latyos View Post
    UPDATE: As of 14 June, I still haven't gotten my refund nor my product.
    Feels bad about what happened but I doubt a forum mod will even reply back. This site is as good as dead.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

@Latyos , this note is for you.

i belive in self coding , and not outsider coding, special from that reasaon becuse you dont know when its will be done and you worry about your money , i suggest you start with vb.net and proccess to c# , this is the best option , and vb.net is easy for new coders, i did that way , and now i i work with c# after self understand as they both net lang , take your time to learn it i promise you , you will be happy with self coding.

Super ModRank
    Oct 1973 Join Date
    3,138Posts

@aVVe
    You didn't deliver the service so you're expected to return the money. It's 20 days now

This not the first report about you with the same reason.
    @Madison @Biesmen

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,100Posts

Lmao, and now you bring me to this nonsense?
    I mean, This case is FOR YOU, why bring out my name where I havent had any deals with Conquer or whatnot?
    Customers who contacted us WILL know if we can and we cannot DO the project ON THE SPOT.
    We do not sugar coat our words with lies like you.

Now you tell me Im the hater here?
    Pathetic excuse.

Edit:
    There were instances that we were contacted to DO Black Desert Online Launcher.
    We will decline IF its not 490 as we do not deal with Xigncode injection / bypasses.
    Im sure some of those BDO customers are reading this and they know the details.
    There were also instances about AION but since aion's launching mechanism changed over the years, we also decline some request for their custom Launcher.

Again, we do not lie NOR say we can do everything.
    We think over if we can or we cannot.

ANNNNNNDD WE ALSO FUCKING DELIVER ON TIME OR EVEN FASTER THAN THE AGREED TIME!

Who's the hater now? HAHAHAHAHA Pathetic.

With the records of negative transactions and scam cases about you, I really dont understand why Ragezone is still holding you here.
    Last edited by master_unknown; 15-06-20 at 09:15 AM.
    Professional Game Launchers at Lowest Price
    >> CLICK HERE (RZ THREAD) <<

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,434Posts

Are you feeling okay, @master_unknown ?

@aVVe
    We're pretty much done with the complaints about your sales. This is not how you do business as an adult. Act as promised or else we're blocking you from participating in the sales section on RaGEZONE.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    Are you feeling okay, @master_unknown ?

@aVVe
    We're pretty much done with the complaints about your sales. This is not how you do business as an adult. Act as promised or else we're blocking you from participating in the sales section on RaGEZONE.
    So I have 2 negative opinions for like 60 sales, and I'm a scammer? Well, I have nothing to add here to be honest.
    And master_unknown - I'm getting at least few customers from You, who came to me, because paid for Your bullshit, and all antyviruses blocedk Your "updater" and players couldn't use it at all. So, that's ok I guess? Sell crap which ppl can't use - deliver, and then ppl need to pay extra to buy proper code from someone else? I already got like 6 customers that told me, they were using Your crap and couldn't use it anymore because they were losing players who can't connect.

So selling crap is ok as long You deliver? Well, I have much, much more sales and if there are 2 unhappy customers, then I guess I can only refund and close the case. If thats scamming, I have nothing to say.

master_unknown - keep on scamming ppl. Good luck, have fun.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    @Latyos , this note is for you.

i belive in self coding , and not outsider coding, special from that reasaon becuse you dont know when its will be done and you worry about your money , i suggest you start with vb.net and proccess to c# , this is the best option , and vb.net is easy for new coders, i did that way , and now i i work with c# after self understand as they both net lang , take your time to learn it i promise you , you will be happy with self coding.
    I know how to code. I especially know .net framework, considering our game runs on an emulator written from scratch in C#. We wanted to outsource autopatcher as there's no reason to reinvent the wheel, design would be an issue for our team and existing autopatchers are fairly affordable compared to time we might spend on making one from scratch.

So I have 2 negative opinions for like 60 sales, and I'm a scammer? Well, I have nothing to add here to be honest.
    And master_unknown - I'm getting at least few customers from You, who came to me, because paid for Your bullshit, and all antyviruses blocedk Your "updater" and players couldn't use it at all. So, that's ok I guess? Sell crap which ppl can't use - deliver, and then ppl need to pay extra to buy proper code from someone else? I already got like 6 customers that told me, they were using Your crap and couldn't use it anymore because they were losing players who can't connect.

So selling crap is ok as long You deliver? Well, I have much, much more sales and if there are 2 unhappy customers, then I guess I can only refund and close the case. If thats scamming, I have nothing to say.

Dude are you nuts? How can you defend the fact that you have our money for 20 days, we haven't heard from you for days and you pretty much ignored us? Correct me if I'm wrong as I really have trouble grasping this concept of defense but I really don't understand why you keep bringing up how happy other people are with your services. I'm not related to them, good service you provide to them doesn't justify the fact that you have my money for 20 days and neither given me refund or my promised service.

Just imagine you go to a shop, pay for a pair of shoes and they don't give it to you. And they say "so what if 2 people out of 60 people didn't get their shoes? It doesn't make my shop a scam". It well make your shop a scam. I don't care how beautiful your shoes are or how happy other people who get to wear them. I'm an individual that paid for your service so all I care about is the quality of service I receive (in this case, I can't even judge the quality of service as I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT).

Super ModRank
    Oct 1973 Join Date
    3,138Posts

@aVVe
    Simply you were not clear with your customer from the beginning, you could've said that you'll deliver your service after 60 days, that's not a scam and not a problem but don't tell them in 3 hours and then come up with excuses for not delivering in time.
    I'm sure you understand this already so now return the money to them and move on since you didn't deliver the service and end this. And please grow up and don't blame anyone else.

BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

20 days? Look at our conversation on Discord - the LONGEST time You didn't heard from me, was from 31st may to 5th june - thats 5 days. Not 20. Beside that, I was working on Your launcher when You decided to bail because it was too late - and I understand that. But don't tell me that I wasn't working on Your launcher for 20 days without any answer - I was in contact with You and IF I was a scammer, I would never answer any msg's, don't You think?
    And yes, as I've told You - I will be doing refund ASAP once I have funds on PayPal or You can make a discpute do PayPal can make a debt on my account. Simple. You said, You can't make that, so we both agreed on refund ASAP and You told me that You can wait.
    Now, You are acting differently when talking to me on discord and differently when posting here.
    Beside that, You can't ignore the fact, I'm on the market since 2012 and after 2 negative opinion when I didn't handle the deadline, I should be baned, called scammer and forgotten because this is NOT how things works. Any, and I mean ANY shop that You are talking aobut has serveral negative opinion. Are they scammers? Are they closing theirs business? No? Then how the hell do You expect someone like me, after years of work for server servers and games, stop doing what I do after 2 negative opinions?
    I mean, sure, RZ is full of all-time haterz which I don't really care about. I'm talking about actual customers, not some random kids from RZ with too much free time so they can post shits about others ppl work.

I don't know if You understand, but the only person who doesn't make mistakes is a person who does NOTHING.
    Ignoring the fact, I've did shit tones of work and I got 2 negative opinion here is just a hypocrisy.

And I have BDO customer right now, so today I will be able to make Your refund just so You can finally stop raging about.
    Sorry for all the inconvenience. I'm done with this topic and won't post here again (beside proof of refund).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Not4You View Post
    @aVVe
    Simply you were not clear with your customer from the beginning, you could've said that you'll deliver your service after 60 days, that's not a scam and not a problem but don't tell them in 3 hours and then come up with excuses for not delivering in time.
    I'm sure you understand this already so now return the money to them and move on since you didn't deliver the service and end this. And please grow up and don't blame anyone else.
    I'm not blaing everyone else here. I'm making my point - I'm not a scammer because I have 2 negative opinions here. And yes, I will post here a proof of refund. Customer - agreed to wait for a refund as long he recive it. And he will, today, because I got another customer. End of storry for me.

Agreement for a refund:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement