Seller aVVe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Hardcore Member Latyos is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Seller aVVe
    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    20 days? Look at our conversation on Discord - the LONGEST time You didn't heard from me, was from 31st may to 5th june - thats 5 days. Not 20.
    We paid you on 26th of May, today it's 15th of June. We haven't received the service or a refund yet. You can do the math and tell me how many days does it account to.

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    Beside that, I was working on Your launcher when You decided to bail because it was too late - and I understand that. But don't tell me that I wasn't working on Your launcher for 20 days without any answer - I was in contact with You and IF I was a scammer, I would never answer any msg's, don't You think?
    If you somehow lost our chat history, you can find them attached to the first post. I obviously can not tell if you were working on it or not. But you always came to us with an excuse. We give you the benefit of doubt and waited 5 days for a service that was promised to be delivered in 3 hours. Obviously, on 5th day, we had enough and requested a refund. On top of it, we waited 4 more days to hear something from you regarding to our refund request. It was left without an answer, as you can see in the chatlogs. While we were waiting for you to give us some kind of communication, you were promoting your service, giving other people quotes here. This initiated us to create this topic. After you saw this topic, you contacted us, we discussed refund and guess what? It was 10 days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    Now, You are acting differently when talking to me on discord and differently when posting here.
    He's my client who bought your autopatcher on my recommendation. His attitude towards you over discord wasn't any different. He just wanted his refund and get it over with. Then he saw your attitude here, pretty much blaming us because of the delay, he was very supportive of my attitude towards you over here. Therefore, you can say I represent him over this dispute/claim/scam report or however you call it.

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    Beside that, You can't ignore the fact, I'm on the market since 2012 and after 2 negative opinion when I didn't handle the deadline, I should be baned, called scammer and forgotten because this is NOT how things works. Any, and I mean ANY shop that You are talking aobut has serveral negative opinion. Are they scammers? Are they closing theirs business? No? Then how the hell do You expect someone like me, after years of work for server servers and games, stop doing what I do after 2 negative opinions?
    I mean, sure, RZ is full of all-time haterz which I don't really care about. I'm talking about actual customers, not some random kids from RZ with too much free time so they can post shits about others ppl work.
    Look, my friend. The point you are missing is:

    WE ARE NOT UNHAPPY WITH A SERVICE WE RECEIVED
    WE PAID FOR A SERVICE AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING

    You understand that? We paid you, haven't received anything in return as of now.

    I will repeat myself, we don't care how long you've been in the market. We don't care how many happy customers you have. All we care about is that, our individual transaction. I really don't understand where you are trying to go with this argument? Are you expecting us to say "Oh well, we paid and didn't get anything in return but he has a lot of happy customers so let him go away with our money"? I hope you understand how ridiculous this argument is.

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    I don't know if You understand, but the only person who doesn't make mistakes is a person who does NOTHING.
    Ignoring the fact, I've did shit tones of work and I got 2 negative opinion here is just a hypocrisy.

    And I have BDO customer right now, so today I will be able to make Your refund just so You can finally stop raging about.
    Sorry for all the inconvenience. I'm done with this topic and won't post here again (beside proof of refund).
    Mistakes can happen, inconveniences can happen. Deadlines can be missed. Something in real life can happen, thru all of our communication, we have been understanding and overall patient with you. We gave you multiple chances to make up for you mistake. We waited 5 days for a service that was promised for 3 hours later. We waited 4 days for a refund before we created this topic. We waited 10 days to get a refund before we took this argument further with my update on topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    I'm not blaing everyone else here. I'm making my point - I'm not a scammer because I have 2 negative opinions here. And yes, I will post here a proof of refund. Customer - agreed to wait for a refund as long he recive it. And he will, today, because I got another customer. End of storry for me.

    Agreement for a refund:
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Yes, that agreement was 10 days ago.

  2. #17
    Banned aVVe is offline
    BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    And maybe, just maybe - log to Your discord so I can make you a refund? I've already send You a msg before, no answer.
    Beside that, I did the math, but You posted that I didn't ANSWER Your msg's for 20 days, which is bullshit. So stop posting same things here, and log to Your discord?

  3. #18
    Hardcore Member Latyos is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    And maybe, just maybe - log to Your discord so I can make you a refund? I've already send You a msg before, no answer.
    Beside that, I did the math, but You posted that I didn't ANSWER Your msg's for 20 days, which is bullshit. So stop posting same things here, and log to Your discord?
    I didn't say that you didn't answer our messages for 20 days. I said, you have our money for 20 days and you haven't answered for days, as in, long time.
    I already let the guy who paid you know and he will login soon. Eitherway, you can just transfer to the same paypal you received the money from.

  4. #19
    Banned aVVe is offline
    BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Quote Originally Posted by Latyos View Post
    I didn't say that you didn't answer our messages for 20 days. I said, you have our money for 20 days and you haven't answered for days, as in, long time.
    I already let the guy who paid you know and he will login soon. Eitherway, you can just transfer to the same paypal you received the money from.
    But You understand, that in around same period of time that You made Your payment, I had other customers as well? How can I be sure which e-mail is Yours...?
    If You didn't made the payment - but someone else, then who did I talked to on Discord then?

    Give me his e-mail from PayPal.
    Last edited by aVVe; 15-06-20 at 07:21 PM.

  5. #20
    Cabal.RED PwrDex is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    721Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    You should be an employee who get slapped when doing stupid things.

    Why you are not starting to handle theses well? You not respect your customers, this is your main problem. You just want your money and everyone else just shut the fuck up.
    RED

  6. #21
    Banned aVVe is offline
    BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Ah, You again, ofc - my old customer who is still using my work yet is very mad because I re-sell my work and he wanted unique desidn for standard price without informing me about what he want. Yes, You should listen to Yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by PwrDex View Post
    (..) just shut the fuck up.
    I'm done with Your bullshit long time ago and You still didn't moved on with Your life. That's miserable.

    - - - Updated - - -


    REFUND DONE.
    So would an acutall scammer refund anything?
    Last edited by aVVe; 16-06-20 at 11:58 AM.

  7. #22
    Cabal.RED PwrDex is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    721Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    Ah, You again, ofc - my old customer who is still using my work yet is very mad because I re-sell my work and he wanted unique desidn for standard price without informing me about what he want. Yes, You should listen to Yourself.

    I'm done with Your bullshit long time ago and You still didn't moved on with Your life. That's miserable.

    - - - Updated - - -


    REFUND DONE.
    So would an acutall scammer refund anything?
    Not for me have problems to handle the customers as i see ^^ Also yeah using it, im not blame your product, im blame your attitude to the clients. Totally different things. Sadly you are a very unturstable money hungry kid. You got something which good, you got a talent for designing too, but not got a talent for humans management, and as i see you have problem with others as well. My english suck but i told you what i wanted, and you understanded due you delivered as i wanted. You just was lazy and sold to others as well. This is where your EQ reaching the floor...
    RED

  8. #23
    Banned aVVe is offline
    BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post

    REFUND DONE.
    So would an acutall scammer refund anything?
    @Latyos Waiting for confirmation.
    @PwrDex Go play with other kids. You need to have really borring life with no actuall things to do and zero attenction from Your parents that You are still living the past. I will tell You same thing for 14th time - move on with Your miserable life.
    I will help You, and add You to blocked list, so I won't have to see Your bullshit ever again :D

    - - - Updated - - -

    Done! Oh, so nice, so calm. I won't see Your msg's EVER again Screenshot by Lightshot

  9. #24
    The Fearless One Not4You is offline
    Super ModRank
    Oct 1973 Join Date
    3,138Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    @Latyos please confirm the refunded amount so we can close this.
    If there's one thing i hate the most, It's seeing bad things happen to good people.


  10. #25
    Hardcore Member Latyos is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    132Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You View Post
    @Latyos please confirm the refunded amount so we can close this.
    I'm waiting confirmation from the buyer, will update as soon as I hear from him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Update: Got our refund.

    Would like to put a closing thoughts here but I guess anyone who's interested with our experience working with aVVe can read the topic.
    @Not4You you can close the topic. Thanks to all members of administration team for helping us.

  11. #26
    Banned aVVe is offline
    BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

    re: Seller aVVe

    I would like to add closing thought tho - if someone doesn't deliver on deadline but refund when he can is he a scammer?
    No?
    I didn't stole someone money then why this title stays on like that?
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Keep the topic, sure, I don't care, but remove that idiotic [Scammer] bullshit @Not4You

  12. #27
    The Fearless One Not4You is offline
    Super ModRank
    Oct 1973 Join Date
    3,138Posts

    Re: Seller aVVe

    Quote Originally Posted by gngmaplestory View Post
    Feels bad about what happened but I doubt a forum mod will even reply back. This site is as good as dead.
    You seem to be new here or whatever, I dunno who you are or how you evaluate things but I'm glad to say that you're wrong afterall.
    If there's one thing i hate the most, It's seeing bad things happen to good people.




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement