Warning: PS Sistemas

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

Warning: PS Sistemas
    I'll ask for all my customers what they thing about that, if they agree it will be changed for screenshot only can be taked if game is focused, if isn't don't will take.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    Thats is what we are talking here, he sell a spyware that can steal private info with screenshots, doesn't matter the objetive of this, it can be used to steal private info through non game-related screenshots. the good hands is not a excuse.

Here we have a perfect example, this PS GameGuard is stealing private info, thats the problem here and we can't know why he is using a high CPU usage *hint* *hint*.

On these forums, we are talking about this antihack with spyware behaviour, go to talk with the hack creators and your hacks and say that on another place, not here.

So the excuse for stealing private info through screenshots is a hack that already bypass your anti hack and can be hidden from the desktop making the taskbar hides from the configuration?, see this youtube videos from a stupid cheater and you will see that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMleTYGQ0w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK3kN8WO3Q

I totally agreed with this.

I don't get surprised.
    Valkyria already was solved at next update, actual update already detect him, he just "discovered" a way to PS allow their injection.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    I'll ask for all my customers what they thing about that, if they agree it will be changed for screenshot only can be taked if game is focused, if isn't don't will take.

- - - Updated - - -

Valkyria already was solved at next update, actual update already detect him, he just "discovered" a way to PS allow their injection.
    And again we are on the same problem, we can't know if you really are taking screenshots only if the game is focused or not, we can't know why there are a HIGH CPU usage, we can't know why always the process of your antihack is eating a lot of bandwith, we can't know if some administrator make a fake process name detection "opera" "chrome" "firefox" and can see what we are doing on internet browsers, we CAN know that this is total bullshit because a administrator can click on "take screenshot" on the server at anytime and the spyware will send what we are doing.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,403Posts

@MeganZzZ

I feel okey with this and i have explain my self WHY, i guess your 2020 account and the way you talk - the way you are obsessed, is to protect the mu online world right?
    I also said that bad tools in bad hands are problem, but you are searching for something else here and thats obvious what, however there is more reasons with PSsistemas are number one in sells right now, and not any other CRAP anti-cheat that sells threw Ragezone sections, or in general.

You got our attention, even tho you are unkown to everyone, good comments but please Do not recommend us what anticheats to use, you have already done this, and your recommendation was what everyone have used 5 years ago and have lost alot of money, players and time.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Boy One View Post
    I also said that bad tools in bad hands are problem
    Think about this for a moment, it is a bad tool because it can steal private info from players like the thread starter, there is not bad hands here if there is no bad tool here, and this spyware function turns this into a bad tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Boy One View Post
    there is more reasons with PSsistemas are number one in sells right now
    Exclude this screenshot spyware function from the anticheat for the good of all players that plays on servers with this and you will see what happens, its pretty obvious why he doesn't do this, he choose the money and don't give a shit about the safety of all players, as everybody can see,

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    60Posts

Many big companies like EasyAntiCheat and BattleEye use functions like that, the difference is, they show a dialog who notify player at first start and if he don't agree the game don't open. i'll add the same dialogue at PS on next update.

This function can be disabled at server side too if admin need that.
    This is fairly misleading. They do take screenshots, but of the game window itself only.
    Not of the users entire screen or anything sitting on-top of the game. It's taken directly from the buffer of the game.

- Yes, Administrators can take screenshots when they need or see some player who they think are cheating.
    - Otherwise PS only takes screenshot when detect something, and their resolution is "pf4bit" (Very low).
    The fact that this is a feature open to anyone that buys in makes your 'anti-cheat' malware lol. The difference with big anti-cheats like EasyAntiCheat, BattleEye, etc. are that they vet their buyers to ensure it's an actual game studio and not some rando looking to abuse their services like what's being explained in this topic with yours. There is no reason for an anti-cheat to take full desktop screenshots, ever.

If you rely on catching cheaters this way, then your anti-cheat is literal garbage.

- CPU usage is from handle protection, and administrators can change the delay of all PS codes for it use less CPU or more CPU.
    If your AC is taking up CPU because of something like this; you're doing it wrong.

As told before the quality of image is VERY low (Already said it before), it's only for check if player is cheating or not when administrator receive some notification from others players, then he check it or not. i really don't need explain the samething multiples times here. as said before when i have time i'll record a video about PS functions and post it here.
    The quality does not matter at all if text is readable.
    And you honestly think just by you saying 'its only for checking if player is cheating' is actually being adhered to lol?

Yes, valkyria have trojan inside. i checked it, you can also open cd room like old spywares.
    many cheats have.
    Pot calling the kettle black a little, eh?

If it's still taking pics of someones entire screen it doesn't matter; it's still acting like malware.

Looking at your cheats site, makes sense why you are so heavily defending of this feature and rely on it to even make sales lol.
    Just another copy-paste usermode anti-cheat with no real protection.
    No longer active on this site.

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    106Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Lolz, you are going to ask your customers, that are basically the guys owning your gun if they are happy with the "fire the gun" function?

Looks like PS Sistemas is a registered company:
    CONTRATADA: PS Sistemas, inscrita no CNPJ sob n° 27.728.128/0001­22.
    Last edited by Biesmen; 13-12-20 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Found the report place.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,472Posts

Okay, we're in a difficult situation. Taking screenshots of someone's desktop is a huge privacy issue and we don't want the hassle because we're basically allowing advertisements of such software on RaGEZONE. Therefore we have removed all references to PS Sistemas in @douglasruiz signature and user title until this issue has been resolved.

I have also removed links on how and where to report the company. We don't want that drama here. You're free to write your opinion about PS Sistemas, but keep it civil.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    Okay, we're in a difficult situation. Taking screenshots of someone's desktop is a huge privacy issue and we don't want the hassle because we're basically allowing advertisements of such software on RaGEZONE. Therefore we have removed all references to PS Sistemas in @douglasruiz signature and user title until this issue has been resolved.

I have also removed links on how and where to report the company. We don't want that drama here. You're free to write your opinion about PS Sistemas, but keep it civil.
    Please, we are keeping it civil like you said, because we are just protecting the MU Online community from @douglasruiz that he have coded a spyware with the name of "PS GameGuard" that can steal private info through non-game related screenshots, and plase, all of us we know that just deleting "PS GameGuard" references from him doesn't resolve all of this because he still are here with no problems, faking his youtube videos to avoid suspects (http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/warni...ml#post9053311) and claiming that he doesn't do anything bad (http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/warni...ml#post9053816), reporting his company can help to players, deleting his references can help a bit to players, but i can't understand why all of yours are supporting him that has faked youtube videos, he was already exposed with his malware stealing private info from the thread starter, and he can't explain why he is using HIGH CPU usage and HIGH bandwith consumition all the time, plase let me remember that this is not only related to screenshot to steal player info, we have more reasons to ban and don't support a scammer and malware coder like him, we just want a fair play and honest use of a software on the game that every of ours plays and enjoy.
    Last edited by MeganZzZ; 13-12-20 at 10:34 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

I am waiting for the evidence that I steal information from the players, just as you quote me stealing information is a serious offense since it is a false accusation until they prove such an act.

envy is awesome

Have a good day.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,472Posts

We've received evidence that server owners have obtained data using this screenshot method in PS Sistemas anti-cheat (not douglasruiz, but other server owners). Therefore we have decided that (as I mentioned previously) we won't allow PS Sistemas to be advertised on RaGEZONE (please, report if you find any PS Sistemas related advertisements). However, we're not going to ban douglasruiz. We don't have a specific rule against this, so we're not going to ban him and we're not going to add a rule neither. If we'd ban users for creating illegal software, we'd have to ban a huge percentage of all users on RaGEZONE.

We're going to allow PS Sistemas to be re-advertised on RaGEZONE once this screenshot feature has been removed.

And we're still not going to allow people to post links on how to report his company. We're not picking any side here. We only want to keep that drama away from RaGEZONE.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

I am waiting for the evidence that I steal information from the players, just as you quote me stealing information is a serious offense since it is a false accusation until they prove such an act.

envy is awesome

Have a good day.
    And here we can see again the lack of professionalism and the immaturity to respond of this kid, i don't know what envy you are talking about so don't change the things, and obviously you're blind or you are acting like a idiot, read the first comment of the creator of the thread and you will see, also read my comments and you will see that there is a HIGH use of CPU and a HIGH consumption of bandwidth of the process of your spyware all the time that runs when the game is started and there you will have your evidence, in addition:

Later i record a video using the last update from PS (Also downloading it from my website) :)
    Have a good day :D
    I'm still waiting your fake video again to try to avoid suspects, already all your PS GameGuard references was deleted from your user, lets see what will happen next.

@Biesmen we are still waiting for the explaination of high CPU usage and HIGH bandwith consumption all the time when the game loads, and when the game is closed, the process still running.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    PHLocation
    16Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    We've received evidence that server owners have obtained data using this screenshot method in PS Sistemas anti-cheat (not douglasruiz, but other server owners). Therefore we have decided that (as I mentioned previously) we won't allow PS Sistemas to be advertised on RaGEZONE (please, report if you find any PS Sistemas related advertisements). However, we're not going to ban douglasruiz. We don't have a specific rule against this, so we're not going to ban him and we're not going to add a rule neither. If we'd ban users for creating illegal software, we'd have to ban a huge percentage of all users on RaGEZONE.

We're going to allow PS Sistemas to be re-advertised on RaGEZONE once this screenshot feature has been removed.

And we're still not going to allow people to post links on how to report his company. We're not picking any side here. We only want to keep that drama away from RaGEZONE.
    Hi I'm not sure if this is the right thread to discuss but is it possible to require this server owner for posting http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/ what anti-cheat they are using, since PS Sistemas used to take a screenshot of the user screen at least they should be aware?

e.g. Anti-cheat: PS Sistema, note that by playing to our server we are allowed to micro-manage you.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markmarilag27 View Post
    Hi I'm not sure if this is the right thread to discuss but is it possible to require this server owner for posting http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/ what anti-cheat they are using, since PS Sistemas used to take a screenshot of the user screen at least they should be aware?

e.g. Anti-cheat: PS Sistema, note that by playing to our server we are allowed to micro-manage you.
    Yeah, they need to put the reference of the Anti-Cheat that are using, so everyone can avoid enter to some servers with this spyware to avoid that he or admins steals private info from the player through screenshots or whatever he is doing with this software.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,403Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markmarilag27 View Post

That's what an admin can enable to show when a player is about to join the game.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    60Posts

The info in that messagebox is extremely misleading based on how his anti-cheat works. The wordage makes it seem as if the data collected is stored/sent to the anti-cheats own servers, which it's not. The data collected is visible/usable by the games server admins which can make use of said data whenever they want and view said screenshots whenever they want. To claim it's only collecting data when a threat is detected is laughable and contradicts what's already been said in this topic.

It's also listed directly on his site:
    Code:
    - Request a screenshot of the player screen whenever you want.
    This is not a valid warning to cover any liabilities legally.
    This is still malware.
    No longer active on this site.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement