Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    PHLocation
    13Posts

Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

Warning: PS Sistemas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dope Boy One View Post

That's what an admin can enable to show when a player is about to join the game.
    I see, why not make this mandatory? I mean be transparent right? Furthermore, I think the only user will be concern regarding this issue is those people who work with sensitive information that still love to play the game.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    LondonLocation
    521Posts

- Take Serial Number of your Hardware ID. Rip warranty for those who did not register their GPU..Also Windows Serial Key and other product of your computer.. That really bad :(
    - So every-time you start the game, PS Sistemas would take a picture without even a cheat.

As Ive seen the video of how PS Sistemas works. The owner who run it, can see every player system what they are running and also able to End task. What if the owner troll a player just end task chrome/firefox when your doing something. Let say He can see your playing another MU and want to end it, so you can stick on his server.

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    The info in that messagebox is extremely misleading based on how his anti-cheat works. The wordage makes it seem as if the data collected is stored/sent to the anti-cheats own servers, which it's not. The data collected is visible/usable by the games server admins which can make use of said data whenever they want and view said screenshots whenever they want. To claim it's only collecting data when a threat is detected is laughable and contradicts what's already been said in this topic.

It's also listed directly on his site:
    Code:
    - Request a screenshot of the player screen whenever you want.
    This is not a valid warning to cover any liabilities legally.
    This is still malware.

Yes This.. As I showed thru NetLimiter as my firewall (It can block and Limit connection). Without even any cheating As I dont have any cheat. It was pretty active on uploading during certain times when the server owner is active. So Im pretty sure like you said, the owner can take screenshot whenever he want.. A compressed jpg 1080p resolution pic can be small as 200kb. As the Creator claim that it only upload at very small size, now to achieve a 1mb would prolly take 3-5 pic being uploaded to server owner. What if its grey-scaled pic, that even lower size of the pic.

Anyway this does not matter to me anymore. I hope other player dont fall for it.
    I already reformatted my computer just incase there a left over files that something hidden or left. I dont want to compromise my personal information to server owner.

As the person who said about MU Advertisement. Yes I am up for them to add what kind of Anti-Cheat Product they added on their server.
    Last edited by endomilik; 18-12-20 at 03:17 AM.
    Playing darkages.com

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

I waint to point something that i get today, everyone here can see another PERFECT example on how this spyware is stealing private information from players, this player is checking his e-mails about his bank account (also check the ammount of screenshots, some private info of this user is censored to avoid problems):

At this point, everyone can see again that this is REALLY a spyware tool and all what you are doing while playing, ALL, can be stealed by the Admin of the server that is running this PS GameGuard shit, let me remember to everyone that while you close the game, this crap still running on background, and still eating a LOT of CPU & bandwith usage, imagine for what ... terrible.
    Last edited by MeganZzZ; 19-12-20 at 09:05 AM.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,469Posts

We're not tolerating personal attacks. Focus on PS Sistemas only. Let me quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    I have also removed links on how and where to report the company. We don't want that drama here. You're free to write your opinion about PS Sistemas, but keep it civil.
    There seems to be many games which take screenshots of your game. Easy Anti-cheat for instance (discussion: https://steamcommunity.com/app/55250...7355217046835/). Or logs: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/co...our_chat_logs/

I'm not justifying the screenshot feature, however, it's not as uncommon as you might think.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    1,439Posts

We're not tolerating personal attacks. Focus on PS Sistemas only. Let me quote myself:

There seems to be many games which take screenshots of your game. Easy Anti-cheat for instance (discussion: https://steamcommunity.com/app/55250...7355217046835/). Or logs: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/co...our_chat_logs/

I'm not justifying the screenshot feature, however, it's not as uncommon as you might think.
    Screenshots taken from the display buffer of the game when events are triggered are fine, manual screenshots of the whole desktop of a user is not fine.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

No, EAC, BattlEye, the game-self uses a buffer that reads all the data of the game screen and NOT ALL THE DESKTOP SCREEN, on MU Online case, its uses glReadPixels API to get all the buffer data of the OpenGL render, save all to a variable allocated in RAM, converts it to a image format and save it to the game folder (im talking about taking a screenshot with the screenshot key).

This is NOT related of what the spyware PS GameGuard is doing, that is seeing all what you are doing when you have the game opened or closed, taking non-game related screenshot and stealing private info from users through this:http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/warni...0/#post9056680

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    104Posts

As for me, my opinion is that if Ragezone administration would update the servers publication listing rules to include obligatory info about used anticheat that would be really good move that would at least give a chance to players to be able to identify a threat before it happens.

Of course there is always a chance that the server admin will lie in his publication but at least it's a first step to protect innocent players.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,469Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marecznyjo View Post
    As for me, my opinion is that if Ragezone administration would update the servers publication listing rules to include obligatory info about used anticheat that would be really good move that would at least give a chance to players to be able to identify a threat before it happens.

Of course there is always a chance that the server admin will lie in his publication but at least it's a first step to protect innocent players.
    I like the idea, but it's going to be a real challenge from the organizational perspective. It's going to be difficult to manually verify if server owners speak the truth. We can't download (and most mods do not have the knowledge) every server and check the server processes. But perhaps every little thing helps to protect the community.

I'm not saying we are going to implement this idea or not. I'm only sharing my personal opinion.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Sep 2007 Join Date
    13Posts

thumbs down Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

I wanted to play season15, for about 2 months ago , I saw some servers on top, from the same administrator, he has like 3-4 servers , and he started to use PS sistemas on season 15, that move has been suspicious for me....
    I have searched information on internet, to know how it works this """"""""mega anticheatspyware""""" , because this spyware was blocking all controls over my fu***ng computer ...All my controls were freezen , my SCREEN WAS FROZEN , when I was trying to connect remotely to my pc,I have tried remote control from Microsoft, teamviewer, anydesk, radmin (in local), without results, after monitoring all traffic(fortinet router), I was amazed.

I have deleted everything and I don't want to know anything about servers with this software,I felt like I have been scammed by an Indian(isn´t racism, just youtube is full of scammers from that country).

What a way to attract customers, harming the normal user.

BTW: I was his costumer , I bought his system for 1 month just to see if it´s real what he announces...and yes,it is , I´m sure that all screenshots that makes ADMINS goes to admins server and a copy of them to another DB by douglas.
    Screenshot was very easy to do, just 1 click and in 5 seconds you can have the picture of whole user's desktop.

2 years later, he is still using his lame spyware.

As far as I remember, like example, ((PunkBuster)), they take screenshots only from games.

I would like to say big thanks for people like @
    Last edited by Portofel; 30-12-20 at 11:50 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

I believe that the people who operate MU servers will not care much about the players about this security issue. However if the user does know this, they will give up the game!

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    PHLocation
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hieptd View Post
    I believe that the people who operate MU servers will not care much about the players about this security issue. However if the user does know this, they will give up the game!
    I believe those people who have sensitive information would QUIT unless they play on VM, but there some users that does not really care anyway.

MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markmarilag27 View Post
    I believe those people who have sensitive information would QUIT unless they play on VM, but there some users that does not really care anyway.
    I think so. At the very least it should include whitelist sensitive apps like web browsers and email and only take pictures of suspicious software.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markmarilag27 View Post
    They "doesn't really care" because most of they doesn't know how this spyware is used to steal private data from their computers.

Quote Originally Posted by hieptd View Post
    I think so. At the very least it should include whitelist sensitive apps like web browsers and email and only take pictures of suspicious software.
    Most of others problems is that Douglas Ruiz (the coder of this malware) doesn't give a shit about the privacity and the risk of MU Online players and only goes for the money, exactly as a scammer behaviour.

Also you can see how everybody is spying players through e-mails, chats, facebook, instagram, discord, bank accounts, etc through the screenshot function, for more info you can see my message showing e-mails with bank account info (there are more screenshots about this anyway).

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

It looks like a malware. Is it a good idea of using any of these antiviruses http://antivirusdoctor.net/ to avoid such problems? Can they secure your PC?

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1188 View Post
    It looks like a malware. Is it a good idea of using any of these antiviruses http://antivirusdoctor.net/ to avoid such problems? Can they secure your PC?
    We can't do anything because Douglas Ruiz (the coder of this malware) faked his info on his website, so he got a certificated to sign his files so antiviruses can't detect this because a antivirus "thinks" that the software its safe if his signed, thats the another problem, just a certificate problem.

The best solution is don't play on any server with this malware, that even can steal any of your info through screenshots even with the game closed, to check if you have this malware on your PC you can go to:

C:\Progam Files (x86)\PS Sistemas and then delete this folder and you can report his website and his certificated, so the companys can shutdown everything to him and antiviruses will detect again this malware.

Fun fact: is really strange how he stopped to reply this thread when everything of him and his malware got exposed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement