Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Is your server safe for memory hack?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
before start discussion, this data i already tested and so you can trust it :8: and i don't know, is this data out of rule topic or not. hope it can help some one.

(*** i not share any source code for who don't deserve it. ***)

this is how hacker can access memory in client (all as i know. if you know some more please comment below)
vinleprince - [Discussion] Is your server safe for memory hack? - RaGEZONE Forums

i trying hack all ace server (private & official) with this way. (no Ollydbg touch)
80% of server don't have any protection.
20% of server have protection like Hack Shield / Cheat Engine detect / simple Dual Memory detection / Reorder structure / fake data / -95% Reattack check
so let's talk about 20%
Is Hack Shield is safe?
- No. If i use Cheat Engine / Artmoney i got kick. but if use Custom tool with Administrator. it can run fine with hack memory.
Is Cheat Engine detect is safe?
- No. I don't think it work. the reason is same at top answer.
Is simple Dual Memory detection / Reorder structure / fake data is safe?
- 30% work. but still can ran though it.
Is -95% Reattack detection is safe?
- No. just edit memory with under -95% can ran though it.
for people who want to know. i just bluff or not. for people who want to know. your server is safe or not.
please test with your server same as i do in video. the link is in attachment zip password is aceonline with XOR key 1
(if you can't find password is mean you aren't developer, so i don't think you are deserve this information)

this is link url look like (there have 5 EP with different hack type).
if right bottom chat conner have yellow text is mean memory hack detect found.
vinleprince - [Discussion] Is your server safe for memory hack? - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------------------
additional information
2 years ago i create topic about how to detect memory hack here. (i start learn c++ at that moment)http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/guide-detect-memory-hack-1126898/
the concept is dual data with little encrypt. but its still have many wakeness there. if you local checker it can bypass easily. i read some suggestion in that topic. so i change the way to check from client to server. make a request with encrypt data to client. so client need to check then send result with encrypt data. if client can't complete or send wrong encrypt data, server will ban and kick him off. so i think this way can work fine at the moment.

edit put line break for easier reading

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello vinleprince.
I tried to create a function in Field Server, every 5 minutes sent to the client asking to send information to the server to check (client return GET_REAL_WEAPON_INFO and GET_REAL_ENGINE_INFO), then I check in the functions at field.

But I don't know how to know if the client will respond to me or not.
Can you give me suggestions?

Sorry my bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello vinleprince.
I tried to create a function in Field Server, every 5 minutes sent to the client asking to send information to the server to check (client return GET_REAL_WEAPON_INFO and GET_REAL_ENGINE_INFO), then I check in the functions at field.

But I don't know how to know if the client will respond to me or not.
Can you give me suggestions?

Sorry my bad english
first make field server make request packet to client. with random variable or something like timer (1200)
(you need to make custom packet for this request. * if you don't know how to. just find some packet in that source then use find reference function. and try to duplicate to new packet.)
then client can get that packet by CAtumApplication::OnRecvFieldSocketMessage
so you need to add custom packet receive here. (it's look like T_FC_XXXXXXXXXXX).
from here you make client send GET_REAL_WEAPON_INFO / GET_REAL_ENGINE_INFO with variable that received from server (1200). so server will know that client received request.

this is what it look like when send request from fieldserver to client
Code:
// MSG_FC_XXX is name of struct 
// T_FC_XXX is packet name
// sMsg is send variable. set member of struct by sMsg->NameOfMemberVariableIn_MSG_FC_XXX 
// pSock is client socket 
INIT_MSG_WITH_BUFFER(MSG_FC_XXX, T_FC_XXX, sMsg, SendBuf);  sMsg->sCodeRandom = 1200;pSock->SendAddData(SendBuf, MSG_SIZE(MSG_FC_XXX));

this is what it look like when client received fieldserver
Code:
CAtumApplication::OnRecvFieldSocketMessage
switch(xxxxx) 
{
case T_FC_XXX:    {                        
        XXXfunction((MSG_FC_XXX*)(pPacket + SIZE_FIELD_TYPE_HEADER));    }    break;
}

//example XXXfunction how to use.
void CAtumApplication::XXXfunction(MSG_FC_XXX* pMsg){    pMsg->sCodeRandom; // this will get 1200 from fieldserver
}

this is what it look like when make request from atum to fieldserver
Code:
MSG_FC_YYY_OK sMsg;sMsg.sSendBack = 1200;
m_pFieldWinSocket->SendMsg(T_FC_YYY_OK, (char*)&sMsg, sizeof(sMsg));

this is what it look like when received from client to fieldserver
Code:
CFieldIOCPSocket::OnRecvdPacketFieldServer
switch(xxx) 
{
case T_FC_YYY_OK:procRes = Process_FC_YYY_OK(pPacket, nLength, nBytesUsed);break;
}
// example Process_FC_YYY_OK function (change only function name)
ProcessResult CFieldIOCPSocket::Process_FC_YYY_OK (const char* pPacket, int nLength, int &nBytesUsed){
DECLARE_MESSAGE_AND_CHECK_SIZE(pPacket, nLength, nBytesUsed, T1_FC_YYY_OK, MSG_FC_YYY_OK, pRMsg);
pRMsg->sSendBack; //1200
}

i hope it will help you work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some questions can you give me some suggestions? I just need some suggestions, and i can clearn my self thank you

1. When the server calls the client, the client answers OK. But if for some reason the client doesn't answer anything, how server know it not response?

2. I don't see the explosion range parameter in GET_REAL_WEAPON_INFO, can I add it like: USHORT ExplosionRange0; ? Can it work if i add it ?

3. some hacker edit the skill parameter, how can I check it?

Thanks you so much, like love this game so want learn about this xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some questions can you give me some suggestions? I just need some suggestions, and i can clearn my self thank you

1. When the server calls the client, the client answers OK. But if for some reason the client doesn't answer anything, how server know it not response?

2. I don't see the explosion range parameter in GET_REAL_WEAPON_INFO, can I add it like: USHORT ExplosionRange0; ? Can it work if i add it ?

3. some hacker edit the skill parameter, how can I check it?

Thanks you so much, like love this game so want learn about this xD

1. If you send to all client with right way. Server will send only connecting client on that time. so if client not answer back that mean false response (exe was injection / player try to use mismatch client / player disconnected before get last packet). if you sill care about this. try to make log or cache. ex: send packet to 100 client when they response checked. so you will know what client is missing.

2. Sure the packet can use any variable that you need.

3. It is Desparam.

for make it work for real server. you need to learn structure. hint is my video and my chart picture. try to look at dbo.ti_iteminfo. then imaging if you were hacker what variable you need to hack. then try it with you Cheat software like my video. if you can hack then you will find how different is it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi sir can you help me some suggest about check macro auto click for mouse or keyboad, i try find on google but i can't understand them post.i just need suggest or link to study, i'l try study my self.

Tks you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi sir can you help me some suggest about check macro auto click for mouse or keyboad, i try find on google but i can't understand them post.i just need suggest or link to study, i'l try study my self.

Tks you.
what does auto click/macro can do? (why you want to detect).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi it like:
auto fress key for buff not use auto pet,
auto click in library for enchant,
AG AFK and use auto mouse for train, use item ,....

some programs: AI robots, auto keyboads

it make game not balance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi it like:
auto fress key for buff not use auto pet,
auto click in library for enchant,
AG AFK and use auto mouse for train, use item ,....

some programs: AI robots, auto keyboads

it make game not balance

as i know it work like normal mouse/keyboard. if you really want to capture that try look about usb port event data.

Back