Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Why you need to learn C++!

Reaction score
I've got this message today:

St34lth4ng3l - [Discussion] Why you need to learn C++! - RaGEZONE Forums

and i have the feeling that nearly 80%+ would ask the same or a similar question. So i'll give you a general answer why you guys have to learn C++ or shut up.
C++ is a native compiled Programming Language and not Magic. You have to do everything on your own. You can't just wink with your hand and have the best Features ever. And thats why you should learn how to code properly in C++!

You need C++ Knowledge to fix hack attacks (Server crashes caused by Access Violation etc)!
You need C++ Knowledge to fix Bugs inGame!
You need C++ Knowledge to prevent hackers to hack inGame (HackShield is old and outdated)!
You need C++ Knowledge to code new features!

This section is full of leechers and your "dumb" question aren't making it better. The coders here who can code properly don't even care about them, because for them it's quite easy to solve: Fix it with C++ Knowledge!
So next time before posting i question (which contains one of the four aspects mentioned above, consider learning C++ and fix it on your own. No one will fix all your Bugs, Crashes, Explouts for free, so do it better on your own!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are absolutely right. i dont know c++ very well, but i try to learn c++. im looking at the code and im saying "i wonder, this is for what?" and im trying to find somethings. Because no one does not have to help you. if you want something ask politely or pay or do it yourselft.

Back