Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want to learn but there is no updated information

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this forum have Discord?
It is a very good tool today to share all kinds of information, it would be good for newcomers who are interested in the development of this game since I see very few active people in this forum and also know if there are people with another language for example Spanish

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does this forum have Discord?
It is a very good tool today to share all kinds of information, it would be good for newcomers who are interested in the development of this game since I see very few active people in this forum and also know if there are people with another language for example Spanish

Yes, there is an RZ forum but not centered on AO/AR in detail.
Pmuch everything has been explained in those forums and you can "easily" set up a game server on your own.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there I am sorry I can't help you with this because I don't have enough information on this topic. But yes, if you are looking for a custom research paper writing service online then I can share the website link where you will find it easily. You can also read reviews and I am sure you will only find good reviews.

Last edited:
Back