Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Notice when Posting![Please Read]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This post is just a quick overview of when you post in the sections!

So lets start on where to post!

When you release something It goes into the Release section!

When you have a guide made it is posted in the Tutorials section, Now if it's REALLY important you can request a mod to sticky it for you in the main section. or in the Tutorials section.

Development Section is where you post your upcoming projects, and discuss them to other members of RageZone.

Okay, This is one I've seen allot, People have been requesting help in Tutorials section. This section is not for requesting help!(Unless it's in a post), So not create a thread for requesting help.
If you need help please post your thread in the main section of the ACE Online Section.(Like where this thread is)
Help threads from now on may be deleted if it is posted in the wrong section, Please be forewarned.

Now when posting something please use one of the following Tags when posting(May not post all tags):

[Help] - Requesting help
[Dev] - Short for Development.
[Guide] or [Tut] - for guides, you "Don't" have to put tags, but it's nice if you do it anyways.
[Idea] - When you have a idea for something, etc.

These are just example tags you should use!

When creating a post or replying to someone if you "have" to curse in the post please leave it at the bottom vulgarness you can get it. I'll over look it if it's not aimed at someone, but just saying it like it has no meaning aimed at another member then you can use it.
^Though this may change if it offends a member, If this happens I'll only edit your post. But if it is made known to you that a word offends people and you continue to do it, you may gain a infraction.

Remember that the report button on the bottom left of every page is your friend, use it if it's needed!

This post is also I twined with http://forum.ragezone.com/f611/asking-question-726000/ and http://forum.ragezone.com/f611/ace-online-rules-683975/
Thanks for reading this quick overview of posting!

Henmoro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back