Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help about error and audio in 3.5 EP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using server 3.5, now everything stabilized but there are some errors.
1: error sound standard weapons was interrupted, I can edit where?
2: there are many items, weapons may not constitute its formula, even when I was taken into the factory, so I want to add to it will implement from?
3rd: weapon contour card transforms very little, I wanted to add it to the original version as above, I would have to do?so thank everyone for help !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using server 3.5, now everything stabilized but there are some errors.
1: error sound standard weapons was interrupted, I can edit where?
2: there are many items, weapons may not constitute its formula, even when I was taken into the factory, so I want to add to it will implement from?
3rd: weapon contour card transforms very little, I wanted to add it to the original version as above, I would have to do?so thank everyone for help !!!

1. It's was 3D soundback glitch. From original code design for WinXP. So this part will broken on Win7 upper make sound mismatch as Reattack of Standard weapon. you can fix by upgrade some sound function in DirectXLib/DSound3D.cpp or change by replace new Sound Engine.

2. Did you mean this ??
Example you want to upgrade WP Armor by Factory but when you use old formula item like 1 Armor + 3 Mineral. the formula won't work?
If yes take a look into your Database
- atum2_db_account.dbo.ti_ItemMixingInfo # there have TargetItemNum (what ItemNum you want to have after put item on Factory)
- atum2_db_account.dbo.ti_ItemMixingElement # you need to add item with link by UniqueID on above. one Item per one row
then generate new omi.tex and put it into you client.
3.Did you mean you need to make some normal weapon as contour ? (such as Big Smash as Contour ??)
If yes . you can make new contour with create new Item
(clone from old one contour card to new. then change ItemNum & ItemName & LinkItem & SourceIndex)
- ItemNum (Add Unique ItemNum without duplicate)
- ItemName (Change to what ever you want)
- LinkItem (change to weapon itemnum that you want to make it as contour ex. Big Smash 7018230)
- SourceIndex (for Icon in Res-Tex/item.tex and Res-Tex/bigitem.tex)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for my english is not really good, I had to use Google Translater to describe the errors I encountered,
very sorry about this issue !!!
---------------------------------
photo 1:
describes error: some items in the store can not display option, I would have to do something if you want to see it? and some items when I click buy it, a message appears "insufficient equipment necessary to buy this stuff"
------------------------------------
photo 2:
describes error: some items, equipped not out formula to upgrade it to a table more advanced, I for example in a standard weapon, although I know it can be upgraded, but when I put it into the factory, the image and its formula does not appear.
photo 3:
described error: some equipment such kinds Contour Weapon cards, Mark , prefix and suffix option does not appear in the store coin, I'll have something for them to appear ordinary?I would like to add a few things because I created, I would have to do so that they have enough parameters in my opinion? and how to add them to the store?
(Eg I want to change weapon Big Smash A-Gear into the shape of weapons Asteroid Cluster, I need a Weapon Contour card, but now I can not see or find it, I think it does not exist in my version )
---------------------------------------
and How to upgrade the sound on windows 7 can fix sound problems?
-------------------------------------
you can help me via Team Viewer, so I can understand the steps taken?
my discord :
again I want to thank you for taking the time to help me !!!sorry for the inconvenience this language !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy.
to fix your error from the V-Coin storeenter the table = SHOP and OverlapItemin the Shop table you can see some items that are added but that do not exist in your game (this can possibly create free spaces in your store)in the Overlapitem table you can edit the prices of each item in the V-coin store (This is similar to the Shop table, some items maybe added but you do not have them and empty spaces are shown)

for your weapon problem.I think the problem comes from Bigitem and Item
I hope it has helped you something helps me(Roy)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry for my english is not really good, I had to use Google Translater to describe the errors I encountered,
very sorry about this issue !!!
photo 1:
describes error: some items in the store can not display option, I would have to do something if you want to see it? and some items when I click buy it, a message appears "insufficient equipment necessary to buy this stuff"
------------------------------------
photo 2:
describes error: some items, equipped not out formula to upgrade it to a table more advanced, I for example in a standard weapon, although I know it can be upgraded, but when I put it into the factory, the image and its formula does not appear.
photo 3:
described error: some equipment such kinds Contour Weapon cards, Mark , prefix and suffix option does not appear in the store coin, I'll have something for them to appear ordinary?I would like to add a few things because I created, I would have to do so that they have enough parameters in my opinion? and how to add them to the store?
(Eg I want to change weapon Big Smash A-Gear into the shape of weapons Asteroid Cluster, I need a Weapon Contour card, but now I can not see or find it, I think it does not exist in my version )
---------------------------------------
and How to upgrade the sound on windows 7 can fix sound problems?
-------------------------------------
you can help me via Team Viewer, so I can understand the steps taken?
my discord :
again I want to thank you for taking the time to help me !!!sorry for the inconvenience this language !!!

i think your problem is client data is mismatch with database. example you omi.tex / item.tex
and if you don't know basic c++ you can't fix sound problem.

Upvote 0
Back