Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question and saying hello (dont know what to set in the title)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyone still develop private servers or just local servers for have fun with Friends (pvp,etc) vía hamachi or something like that, making mods, etc etc. For fun or not too big as some allready private servers, you know SkyFighter or (sorry idont remember more PS).?

I was too long out of all this things, this foro became a little bit inactive the last year, and actualy i dont know if there are just few active PS or if i cant find the rest.

Also i wanna know whats new (maybe 2 or 3 years away from official and private servers).

Or well just to say hello to all the dev here that sometimes help vía pm, and the ones who dont. And all the rest "active" members that only were waiting for any "release" likee me : D.

PD: for that ones i never spam in privat e, sorry for my poor english. Cheers.

Reaction score
I personally stopped developement for ace, because i think this game isn't it worth anymore to put so much effort into it. But i know a few persons still rewriting and enhancing several parts of the game for a more stable and playable ace server.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I think a few people haven't lost their passion for the game yet. I keep monitoring the scene and about 10 new servers popped up during the last year. Every single one of them got hacked and the owners are quiet again. But I guess this is a never ending cat and mouse game.

If you're specifically looking for a server to play on, just search some FB groups and server owners will desperately approach you, begging you to play their servers.

The game is still not completely dead because of the efforts of a few single people (you can count them on one hand) who work on it without much / any profit. They keep the game alive and invest in it for the moment, but more and more give up.

but it looks like he makes it a completely different game atm.

What's new in this section?

Apart from the usual lurkers posting help threads, looking at the last year we've got quite a few good contributions in this section:

Development of map file structures
A MSS character editor tool by Aesir
Fixed pandea supply shops by ttlove9
A nice repair tool for broken client files by Aesir
A small editor for map objects by me

That, together with some tutorials and lots of leaked files and sources from servers :p

Back