Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which section? Need custom map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In which section of this forum can I offer a payment to anyone who can create a server for me?

The server I want has a custom map I need to load

Or, in which section can I ask for just anyone who can sell me the map itself or the tool to create such a map flyable in ace online

If this post is on a wrong section, would you please move it to the proper one mods?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well these people seem no not be giving any support and I would actually need how to use the Tile editor because I need to add terrain/remove water or viceversa just to have the map I actually want

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then I think you're in the wrong place. this map editor you can only add objects and fix certain textures blah blahIf you want an editor at your convenience then you will have to talk to St0rmy and I think he can help you. but this map editor does not have all the functions available. It's just an Alpha version

or just start building your own map editor

http://forum.ragezone.com/f613/unity-map-editor-alpha-release-1146058/

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
about map you need know map structure. this is some information about map.

client / Res-Map {
- .dat (object list info ex. object position, vector , event, spawn point, unmove monster spawn like boss sekmate / terrain floor height / water tile )
- .map (terrain tile texture, use AtumZipper to open there have subdivide image to 16 part)
- .sky (sky animation for day time)
- n.sky (sky animation for night time)
- .tex (image for minimap)
- .cld (cloud texture)

for map data list
- water.tex (water animation use for all map has water)
- ms.work (some mapinfo here ex. water height / Diffuse / Ambient / floor height. i will give you 010 editor template for you if you know how to use it)

}
server {
- mapinfo in db will generate to omi.tex (client read map data from this, ex. what file name .tex / bgm / sky / .map and no many field was no effect for client)
}

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
about map you need know map structure. this is some information about map.

client / Res-Map {
- .dat (object list info ex. object position, vector , event, spawn point, unmove monster spawn like boss sekmate / terrain floor height / water tile )
- .map (terrain tile texture, use AtumZipper to open there have subdivide image to 16 part)
- .sky (sky animation for day time)
- n.sky (sky animation for night time)
- .tex (image for minimap)
- .cld (cloud texture)

for map data list
- water.tex (water animation use for all map has water)
- ms.work (some mapinfo here ex. water height / Diffuse / Ambient / floor height. i will give you 010 editor template for you if you know how to use it)

}
server {
- mapinfo in db will generate to omi.tex (client read map data from this, ex. what file name .tex / bgm / sky / .map and no many field was no effect for client)
}

Well i dont actually have an idea....about this... already downloaded it i will study this

Back