Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Thank You] Completed Server!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all i just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the work you all have put into this, Especially TTLOVE and His/Her Group, I have just finished testing the server and so far i have not seen any major bugs/glitches as you can see in the screenshots below. The one thing i have to figure out is the Ranking system is not functioning but i am sure i can figure it out with some patience. As you can see by the screenshots all missions are complete-able which means that ALL maps are able to be accessed even the war maps such as Akron. I have even figured out how to use a website to do enchantments to +20 (and higher if wanted) as well as weapon and armor fixes keeping all the prob as inteneded.

Again Thank You All!

Screenshot_5 - [Thank You] Completed Server!! - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_4 - [Thank You] Completed Server!! - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_3 - [Thank You] Completed Server!! - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2 - [Thank You] Completed Server!! - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_1 - [Thank You] Completed Server!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all i just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the work you all have put into this, Especially TTLOVE and His/Her Group, I have just finished testing the server and so far i have not seen any major bugs/glitches as you can see in the screenshots below. The one thing i have to figure out is the Ranking system is not functioning but i am sure i can figure it out with some patience. As you can see by the screenshots all missions are complete-able which means that ALL maps are able to be accessed even the war maps such as Akron. I have even figured out how to use a website to do enchantments to +20 (and higher if wanted) as well as weapon and armor fixes keeping all the prob as inteneded.

Again Thank You All!

View attachment 160949View attachment 160950View attachment 160951View attachment 160952View attachment 160953
Just I saw the screenshot. sure you will complete all the steps this game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Again Thank You All!

View attachment 160949View attachment 160950View attachment 160951View attachment 160952View attachment 160953
Hello, does your server have custom maps? Would you charge me some money to create a custom map I want for me to login and fly it?

Do you know anyone who can sell me a custom map or the tool required to do it myself?

Back