Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Release] Known Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My :thumbup1: button does not work somehow.

Thanks sir St34lth4ng3l and other pros.

Atk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would be very generous if you decide to share the password before the game is 6 feet deep. right now it's on funeral :blushing:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't cry for a password.
You can use version 4.2 or 4.3
If you want the password then share what St34lth4ng3l is suggesting

Well......

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Okay guys, Here is an idea:
Setup a public repository (github, bitbucket etc) with the masang mapeditor source and everyone can work on that. When the mapeditor is upgraded on the current VS version (atleast 2015, should work with VS2019 as well) with a fully working compilation, resources and instructions how to use it i will upload the un-encrypted EP 4.6 zip file. With this i wanna encourage everyone to work together to get this tool running for this community.

Edit: A little hint, to get it working with VS2019 it must be upgraded to DX9

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay guys, Here is an idea:
Setup a public repository (github, bitbucket etc) with the masang mapeditor source and everyone can work on that. When the mapeditor is upgraded on the current VS version (atleast 2015, should work with VS2019 as well) with a fully working compilation, resources and instructions how to use it i will upload the un-encrypted EP 4.6 zip file. With this i wanna encourage everyone to work together to get this tool running for this community.

Edit: A little hint, to get it working with VS2019 it must be upgraded to DX9

:wink:
i think you have no chance to do that.
the one who can do like you said should already have 4.6 or just upgraded by himself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was a pleasure.I would recommend that you request the closure of this thread so that it does not fill with spam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's was fun too see guy who just not give any benefit to community flaming on active dev XD.

Back