Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AtumZip (WinRar like Ace Zip Manager)

Reaction score
I had no internet for around a month so i coded some little programs to fight the boringness. And so i thought why not releasing it here so the time wasn't completely wasted?

As you can read in the title, it's a winrar like zip manager for better and faster file handling. It supports Drag and Drop into the Zip file and from the file to windows explorer. You can simply edit or even create new archives without any problems or annoying extractors/packers that are slow and unhandy.

Some files have a little preview too or you can simply open them with your standart program for that kind of file by simply double clicking the file.
St34lth4ng3l - [Release] AtumZip (WinRar like Ace Zip Manager) - RaGEZONE Forums

Be aware! Not all files are displayed correctly because their type is decided by the fileheader or footer (in case it's a TGA 2.0 image) Some images may be displayed as a simple binary file (like TGA 1.0 files)

Also the manager supports File Xor Encryption (didn't test it yet because my source doesn't support it anymore, maybe someone can report if this works correctly with files like quest.tex or aflist.tex on older versions (3.5/4.3)) with a known key database, so you can add already known keys to it, so it will be suggested when opening the file.
St34lth4ng3l - [Release] AtumZip (WinRar like Ace Zip Manager) - RaGEZONE Forums

Next thing is, you can associate all common ace file extensions with it, so they get opened with it when double clicking it. (you need to run the program as admin/restart it as admin from the settings window) and you may need to confirm it in your OS the first time opening a file with it.

And last but not least you can simply search for filenames in the archive in case you need to find a specific element in interface.tex as example

Attention! This program may damage your files! Use it at your own risk!

And now finally the download link:

(Noname AV scanners may detect this as virus because the whole application is obfuscated, you can ignore this because it's a false positive)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting and sound good. i hope this share will take place for all other zip programs for aceonline.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, link dead. Can you reupload please ?

Back