Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Enemy bar System and Trade Center & Auction Code(not full)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, since everyone is posting a lot of crap, then I'll do the same.In this file you can find Trade Center + AUCTION code, and a slightly old and very simple feature.and I'm pretty sure these files come from a known server. (DreamACE ... I'm not 100% sure but I looked and found some things that I like).Enjoy it and keep this game alive ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Slowly. Soon something will be delivered that will be very easy to copy and paste. :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add code for SP show:

FieldSocket
Code:
case T_FC_CHARACTER_CHANGE_CURRENTSP:
ms_pFieldIOCP->SendInRangeMessageAroundCharacter(m_character.ClientIndex, SendBuf33, MSG_SIZE(MSG_FC_CHARACTER_WATCH_INFO)            , m_pCurrentFieldMapChannel, TRUE, m_pCurrentFieldMapChannel->GetUserVisibleDiameterW());

AtumApp CharacterWatchInfo
Code:
m_pInterface->m_pGameArena->ChangeUserInfo(pMsg);

AtumProtocal MexOtherCharInfo
Code:
CurrentSP = rhs.CurrentSP;
MAXSP = rhs.SP;

Change some code in CINFGameMainOtherInfo
and you will have working Enemy HP Bar

En7dPhR - [Release] Enemy bar System and Trade Center & Auction Code(not full) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can also make SP,HP,DP for party like your current code:

Code:
case T_FC_CHARACTER_CHANGE_CURRENTSP:
CFieldParty* pFParty = this->m_pFieldParty;

if (pFParty) {            
//send CurrentSP            
INIT_MSG_WITH_BUFFER(MSG_FC_PARTY_UPDATE_MEMBER_INFO_SP, T_FC_PARTY_UPDATE_MEMBER_INFO_SP, pPartySP, PartySendBuf);            
pPartySP->CharacterUniqueNumber = m_character.CharacterUniqueNumber;            
pPartySP->SP = m_character.SP;            
pPartySP->CurrentSP = m_character.CurrentSP;            
pFParty->SendMsgToMembersMap(PartySendBuf, MSG_SIZE(MSG_FC_PARTY_UPDATE_MEMBER_INFO_SP), m_pCurrentFieldMapChannel);        
}

Same with other case

and then just add SP,DP for PartyClient

iETyS5s - [Release] Enemy bar System and Trade Center & Auction Code(not full) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back