• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Masang's ServerMonitor

Reaction score
I found a little tool, which seems to be used by masang to track the server uptime/downtime of their gameservers. In case of a crash or downtime they receive a SMS send by this program to notify them that the server is down. Since i din't want to send SMS's to Masang i rewrote the to to use E-Mail instead of SMS. Here you have both versions.

The main program windows is quite easy, one panel for the serverlist and one for logging

Y38UsN9 - [Release] Masang's ServerMonitor - RaGEZONE Forums

You can add groups with a list of members who get notified in case of a server down.

zsV9w5O - [Release] Masang's ServerMonitor - RaGEZONE Forums

and of course you can add servers with a group or more synced to it

xeUqP1d - [Release] Masang's ServerMonitor - RaGEZONE Forums

And last but not least, the

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back