Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Source Client+Server+DB - DreamACE or EternalSkies?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I think I never published this code
I think so, but they eliminated it for reasons that I don't understand. (Maybe it has magic or powers)
But here is the DreamACE source of the year: 2015 or 2016
It only has one error that you will have to fix in the DB and it will work correctly.
In case you can't solve it, use EternalSkies
It works.
I'm not sure who made the source but I see that the errors are minimal.
Enjoy it,
I'll leave the download link and password.
If in case someone deletes it, they can write to me privately
(I'm going to show images to check if this source works.)

Another point.If you have a better source than the ones posted on this forum, enjoy it.
and those who do not have any better source than the ones published here, maybe this source will work for you or maybe not

Link:
password: 1233KK#4$32349080

12 - [Release] Source Client+Server+DB - DreamACE or EternalSkies? - RaGEZONE Forums 11 - [Release] Source Client+Server+DB - DreamACE or EternalSkies? - RaGEZONE Forums

I forgot.I found a Macross design (Someone forgot to encrypt it)
Enjoy it and use it on your server. (It is something that is badly finished but you may like the design)

Link:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjwbut6j9xky2ls/BG.rar/file
More Macross designs coming soon
(If someone sells them they will always have a link.
So don't use social media to share trash.)
Image:
13 - [Release] Source Client+Server+DB - DreamACE or EternalSkies? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know if this source was public or not (can't really remember what version Romu released back then, was probably this one).
But Eternal Skies was a project from @Future @Aesir and me until i quit and they both joined Chrome Rivals.
This source has some neat enhancements by Future to speed up many things etc.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I imagined.
I remember posting it but for "x" reason they removed it.
I just hope they don't delete it again and that people can enjoy it.
Anyway this game dies slowly :):

People already have all the tools and they also have the latest in the game.
They already have many sources and one with the w10 solution.
Look at the difference and with it you will understand that it was changed to fix the w10

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm. Compiles without error using VS2019 after upgrading the projects. But as i dont want another windows vm i tried with g++ on ubuntu 21.04 ... hell what a bunch of errors and missing libs :D:

But nice to have on my "server collection drive". Thanks for sharing :):

Reaction score
Yep, it's build for windows only, uses WinSocks, MSSQL etc so it's gonna be pretty tedious to port everything to linux.

MS-SQL now works on linux too. Also winsocks is more or less "emulated" by mono but yep, most stuff is windows only and to change this i whould need the exact matching libs for linux which is most likely not possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
xxradicaldxx - [Release] Source Client+Server+DB - DreamACE or EternalSkies? - RaGEZONE Forums
bana yardım et?

xxradicaldxx - [Release] Source Client+Server+DB - DreamACE or EternalSkies? - RaGEZONE Forums

Source CODE:R_EternalSkies

- - - source
- - -
ProjectAtum;

help me !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have 2 options.
-You ignore that project (AuthenticationServer)
-Solve it for yourself

Anyway I think most do not use that application.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, everything is OK, but what can I do when the game throws after the gear selection screen?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A friend also had the same problem. His solution was to use another client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Closed ==> reason 5[0X000005] hackshield or arised problems

Back