Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Death of Jade Dynasty

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Jade Dynasty will be shutting down all of its servers on June 5, 2018.

It's sad, I still play on official but those days are now gone...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, after they was created sunstream server (merging 2 server), i think for the next they will merge server on EU T-T but nope, i really like playing on arc official server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Jade Dynasty will be shutting down all of its servers on June 5, 2018.

It's sad, I still play on official but those days are now gone...
If you have spare time the files for seira server are out thanks to mitko..pretty sure if anyone makes a server that has seira..people will join to play day by day since official is gonna be gone in about 1 month

I are an engineer
Reaction score
If you have spare time the files for seira server are out thanks to mitko..pretty sure if anyone makes a server that has seira..people will join to play day by day since official is gonna be gone in about 1 month

It would also be great if the server files for all 18 factions are leaked. It's still popular in China.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I am down to creating a server programming skills have improved a lot since I was here last lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a dedicated server sitting at home that does nothing, I'm open to open an server with the newest version with no donations, everything free in memory of jade dynasty but with official rates . Those interested please pm me.

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Maybe, after it officially shuts down, we'll get lucky and the 18 faction files will be released.
After all, it will be impossible to compete with the official server, right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe, after it officially shuts down, we'll get lucky and the 18 faction files will be released.
After all, it will be impossible to compete with the official server, right?

True that, ofcourse after the official will be dead. Hope someone release the 18 faction files, will be nice if people will volunteer to help and reply on here who would be interested to play :) so we would have a bare minimum of players who will spread word before we get in Google top ranks xD. Don't worry about hosting it at home, 1gb connection here and HP dl360 g7 server with 32 GB ram, some small generator in place in case of power outages :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
True that, ofcourse after the official will be dead. Hope someone release the 18 faction files, will be nice if people will volunteer to help and reply on here who would be interested to play :) so we would have a bare minimum of players who will spread word before we get in Google top ranks xD. Don't worry about hosting it at home, 1gb connection here and HP dl360 g7 server with 32 GB ram, some small generator in place in case of power outages :D

I think we all wish to release one now... I think this time arround it will actually be interesting and 100x more helpfull

If files start id like to release a server but one with donations however in memory of jd nothing will be modefied except for donation => jaden ratio would give a nostalgic feel at least.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think we all wish to release one now... I think this time arround it will actually be interesting and 100x more helpfull

If files start id like to release a server but one with donations however in memory of jd nothing will be modefied except for donation => jaden ratio would give a nostalgic feel at least.
well personally if i open an server i would be an butt to offer jadens as donations as an excuse as jade ratio nostalgia , i would need a really secure voting system and also offer jadens on events and on own forum activity points :). Milking an "dead" game ? I also won't put a single ad on the website , all i expect is people helping each other and me by doing things for the community.

Reaction score
Unfortunally Jade Dynasty was already dead a few years ago. New games come and take players from it. When I had my pserver (bugged as hell, as no one would really help me/teach me/share knowledge) the donations to have the server on was... too low. Its not fair to pay that much (My country currency is not dollar, the value is 4x less, now... Which mean I've paid x4 more on hosts) when players are leaving the game or complaining about bugs that are out of my hands.

And thats how the MMORPG Pserver community ends. No more new file servers, no one want to share with those who can't get the files by their own. No one wants to teach them. Only competition and DDoS attacks. If you guys can notice, a lot of pserver foruns are dying, with posts from 2016 and nothing new.

You can add this with the MOBA/Battle Royle games come to take MMORPGs for "good" now. No more Original Servers (Only Black Desert and those AAA+ games that are too big to have a good pserver), no more Private Servers. No more MMORPGs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well personally if i open an server i would be an butt to offer jadens as donations as an excuse as jade ratio nostalgia , i would need a really secure voting system and also offer jadens on events and on own forum activity points :). Milking an "dead" game ? I also won't put a single ad on the website , all i expect is people helping each other and me by doing things for the community.

You maybe right, open it free... guess one thing you could sell legit is telegems and make those free once week or through events/drops this way at least you get some money to keep server running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunally Jade Dynasty was already dead a few years ago. New games come and take players from it. When I had my pserver (bugged as hell, as no one would really help me/teach me/share knowledge) the donations to have the server on was... too low. Its not fair to pay that much (My country currency is not dollar, the value is 4x less, now... Which mean I've paid x4 more on hosts) when players are leaving the game or complaining about bugs that are out of my hands.

And thats how the MMORPG Pserver community ends. No more new file servers, no one want to share with those who can't get the files by their own. No one wants to teach them. Only competition and DDoS attacks. If you guys can notice, a lot of pserver foruns are dying, with posts from 2016 and nothing new.

You can add this with the MOBA/Battle Royle games come to take MMORPGs for "good" now. No more Original Servers (Only Black Desert and those AAA+ games that are too big to have a good pserver), no more Private Servers. No more MMORPGs.

i do agree with the thing that jade dynasty has been dead a few years ago , but a game dead in the true meaning means ceased operations in some regions or totally , what happened is normal to the mmorpg industry combined with perfect world greed is a deadly combination . The mmorpg industry have a hard time now but i don't think mmorpgs will die as an genre , nothing beats an mmo feel , mobas are a bigger threat but they feel limited and battle royal games type will have a relatively short period of glory . Im pretty sure ragezone won't die either , its just harder to get server files nowadays .The thing of people no helping always been like this full of leeches .

You maybe right, open it free... guess one thing you could sell legit is telegems and make those free once week or through events/drops this way at least you get some money to keep server running
electricity is cheap for me and i own the servers .

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Also, Jade Dynasty (Zhu Xian) is still very popular in China. This mmorpg is shutting down,
worldwide, except in China where it is still popular. With the changes that Wanmei has
made, it is next to impossible to create an account and play on the Chinese servers. The
only way to create an account that I am aware of is to have a valid Chinese mobile number
as the account is verified through it. There, still, may be another way but I have not
found it to date. I wish I didn't forget my Wanmei account name and password that I
had 10 years ago! The Chinese version has had 18 factions for a while now. I am hoping
that, one day, the server files for the 18 factions are released.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in China, there's a new class
Hopefully, we could still get server files and translate it into English, so we can have a server with latest updates in the even deeper future

Back