Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Several errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever i log into the game i see NPC's everywhere showing "ERR', how do i fix this?

I can't get element editor to work, it says "your computer is missing msvcr100.dll" I tried downloading the .dll file from internet and place into windows/system. But the error still occurs.

Finally, how do i change the Chinese language everywhere? Its in shop, at npcs, all over the server. Wasn't it a English client?

thank you all.

Reaction score
1st I think npc models are missing
2nd You are trying to open taks editor not elements as you said. (idk how to fix this with the missing .dll)
3rd make sure you have uploaded the english elements data at server side and client side :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st I think npc models are missing
2nd You are trying to open taks editor not elements as you said. (idk how to fix this with the missing .dll)
3rd make sure you have uploaded the english elements data at server side and client side :)

I fixed #2 so far, You need C++ to fix the .dll problem, which i didn't have,
I got the marketplace updated with English. I updated my element.data from server as well from client, but do i need to copy element.data from the server>client or client>server?

Still figuring out how to fix that ERR problem, I saw in a thread that you need to edit DynamicObject.data, which editor does this? i tried element editor but it says the following:

thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, if im not wrong you need framework 4.0+
Well it depends which elements.data is translated to english, open them with Element Editor and check npc's names thats the easiest way :D

can you provide me a good elements.data file translated to english please?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you get one that is clean then? without any of your server improvements

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I did man, i dont know how to translate all those npcs, there are like millions. i use taskeditor, how do i change the dialogues from all those npcs to english?

Search for LGN_JD Regenesis.

Take the elements.data from that client. It is almost 100% clean and English.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you provide me a good elements.data file translated to english please?

You need more than an elements.data most likely. It's quite likely you need pcks too. It looks like your whole client is in Chinese. I don't know which version you are looking for, but I have most clients backed up.

My Skype is perry.latour (sorry mods if you're not allowed to post that on the forums)
Anyone can add me and ask me a question (except can I ask you a question, I hate that, or are you there, etc, just leave a message with your question) I have tons of tools, clients, server file sets, knowledge, etc. Just not the time to hang out on RZ to talk to people.

Upvote 0
Back