Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fate Gear attribute transfer

Reaction score
So, I'm trying to upgrade my Lumen Gear to the Endless Fate gear with NPC Enchanter Taja in Sunstream. I'm using the Lumen Gear + Sky Cycle Codex + Endless Fiction piece of gear. But It shows me the "Conditions to transfer not meet". What can it be?

Is there some config I have to edit on elements? Or some requeriments ingame (like 500 players on ranking, or Clouded Milky Way running) to make the transfer attribute work? I can transfer Fate to Fate gear attributes. So I really don't know what is wrong oO

I'm using the 16 class version.

Reaction score
Wrong character combo ID's thats all =D

Character combo ID? oO How can I edit or see this info? I have tried the same way I do in JD Reborn and Monkey. =/ The same items, nothing happens. I tried to make the items myself, without using the debugger command too.

Still cant transfer attributes

EDIT: So I have found something related to Character Combo ID on 254 - EQUIPMENT_IDENTIFY_CONFIG, but comparing the IDs and Combos with the Monkey Dynasty elements (from same version), theres nothing different at least in this 254 configs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Go to the list with the equipments and find 68042 search for the Char_Combo_ID there you will find 2048 which means Seira.
Now find equipement with ID 71355 find Char_Combo_ID it should be setted to 2048.
Now go through every Lumen gear and copy their Char_Combo_ID's and replace the Endless ones with the Lumens one.

Upvote 0
Back