Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All these files and no clients :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
hi all i have been looking for Client Version 437 for 1264 files the only 1 avaliable is torrent 0 seeds
is there a working link to an english 437 client?

or did i make a server for nothing..

and please before you ask

1) NO THIS TIME GOGLE DID NOT HELP.

2) NO THIS TIME SEARCHING FORUM'S DID NOT HELP.

much appreciated if you know or have 1 laying about
thankyou
:blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro .... just take some other privat server client and edit it to be yours ... whats so hard ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all i have been looking for Client Version 437 for 1264 files the only 1 avaliable is torrent 0 seeds
is there a working link to an english 437 client?

or did i make a server for nothing..

and please before you ask

1) NO THIS TIME GOGLE DID NOT HELP.

2) NO THIS TIME SEARCHING FORUM'S DID NOT HELP.

much appreciated if you know or have 1 laying about
thankyou
:blush:
PREACH, PLEASE. Can someone just release a 1345 client... Like, there's no tutorial to edit another private server's client..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PREACH, PLEASE. Can someone just release a 1345 client... Like, there's no tutorial to edit another private server's client..

You have to agree with this post. There are tons of files in this section and not one working client This is suppose to be the one stop for Jade Dynasty private server files/clients alike. Whats funny is so many people got the files working and running yet not one of them have uploaded their client even when they see people have been asking for them for weeks now. Is this what this section is about now? I got my files working...to hell with everybody else?? Come on people someone just upload their clients, it's not too much trouble especially if you have them just laying around. 9 classes needs a client, 1264, and 1345 hell even the early clients if people want to use them who cares if the files are old. For the love of god someone just upload a freaking client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oke , i will upload a client and post it here , but idk when il be done , im prety busy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back