Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me set up a server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need some one to help me run a server files please send your skype .
also need to buy a template of a website for JD . :*:

centos 6 - need files 16 class or 15

i can pay money if some one need it pm me . thanks :blushing:

Reaction score
i need some one to help me run a server files please send your skype .
also need to buy a template of a website for JD . :*:

centos 6 - need files 16 class or 15

i can pay money if some one need it pm me . thanks :blushing:
Unfortunatelly I can't help you, because I don't know how to set up a clean centos 6.10 or new system by myself. Everytime I tried it gave me some error, because I don't know what to install, how to and etc. I mean, I tried to copy the Perfect World Instructions, but seems like its not the same.

If you just want to play it, downlaod a VMWARE already configured.

I think this section (Jade Dynasty) needs a complete tutorial on how to prepare the OS to get the files. Never saw it here. Just preconfigured OS or only serverfiles.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to install Linux and java, gc++, Apache, mysql, php [or lampp] is a programmer or a maintenance person, you can find a lot of guidance in google. Any website is placed on a similar server. This does not need to be guided here, too much online.If you don't want to learn to install them, then the virtual machine is already installed. Instead, search for it with google.

Upvote 0
Back