Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade dynasty 17 class v1715 linux server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon! Why did they drop the topic? I have a question. How is the player experience line built from lvl 160 to lvl 170? How to speed up pumping to 170 lvl? In the experience gain table, I set the amount of experience gained to the minimum, but nothing helps. Everything is fine from lvl 1 to 160, but nothing comes out from lvl 160 to 170. Maybe someone will tell?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me, how to forcefully to spawn the NPC Taisung the Tao? He doesn't show up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added it to npcgen in the Sunstream location, but it never showed up.

Delete it and make a copy of any NPC that is definitely on the map and is visible, current with the coordinates of the desired NPC and replace the ID with the one you need, or check what you set, it may have a trigger registered there, it will appear when everything is done for the trigger

Удали его и сделай копию любого НПС который точно есть на карте и виден, ток с координатами нужного НПС и замени ИД на нужный, либо проверь того что поставил, там возможно у него тригер прописан, появится когда все будет выполнено для тригера

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working NPCedit? I have an old editor and it does not open much. I did not find a working editor on the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sanec5
Maybe you can use the ID and the Teleport Command to teleport the NPC to you?
It's been a long time since I played Jade Dynasty ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This doesn't appear to be the files posted by OP.

This is a modified version of zpackage.2015.10.29. First modified by Comper and then by a Vietnamese team. It looks like Comper's last edit to these files was in 2020.

The files OP showed a picture of have a different file structure than the files you have uploaded in this link. It also clearly came with the tools to modify the data files, as you can see in the picture.

To clarify, these are not Dance with the Gevrin files, they are Starfall files.
Can you share zpackage.2015.10.29?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any of you have the NPCGen Editor for 1715, pls share :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try in this order 1. sync ghsop.data from client to server if that doesn't work then. 2. sync elements.data then 3. tasks.data all of them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This doesn't appear to be the files posted by OP.

This is a modified version of zpackage.2015.10.29. First modified by Comper and then by a Vietnamese team. It looks like Comper's last edit to these files was in 2020.

The files OP showed a picture of have a different file structure than the files you have uploaded in this link. It also clearly came with the tools to modify the data files, as you can see in the picture.

To clarify, these are not Dance with the Gevrin files, they are Starfall files.
Can anyone help me upload "zpackage.2015.10.29"?

Back