Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade dynasty 17 class v1715 linux server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have Jade dynasty 17 class v1715 linux server

client

patch

nawatkhon - Jade dynasty 17 class v1715 linux server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a Great Find. Have you had a chance to test it? The google link won't allow downloading as its a violation of google policy. Can you upload it to medafire or mega please.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please address to download file server. Thank u verry murch.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server JD17Class
language: Vietnamese
pass unrar: TruTiênLink17Class

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the Link vnpt1983.
Does anyone have an FShare Account that can download it and upload it to Google or Mega.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server

Do you have a tool to edit elements and tasks of this version? the tools for the 16 faction don't work.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can get someone to edit the files. Do you have client link also. Thank You. I will contact Wrenchid and see if he can do his magic.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Google has blocked downloading from this resource, giving an error - Quota exceeded.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google has blocked downloading from this resource, giving an error - Quota exceeded.

Create a directory called "Jade" in your google drive. When you click the link click the button add shortcut to the drive.
Navigate to the "Jade" directory and add shortcut. Open your Google drive and right click on the folder "Jade" and click download.
Google drive will zip up the file and download it bypassing the limit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Am i the only one here who realized gdeliveryd/gs are broken. especially when handling elysium service or something like that..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
should be, some problem so far...

1. can enter elysium but cannot go back to main server through npc teleporter.
2. uniq server messed up with normal settings, can enter but it's not saying i'm in uniq server realm instead porting me in elysium server settings but i can use debug command to teleport to clouded sunstream map which mean the unique server map is exist.

inside ely, everything is fine just can't tp out through npc. but can do this manually.

Last edited:
Reaction score
should be, some problem so far...

1. can enter elysium but cannot go back to main server through npc teleporter.
2. uniq server messed up with normal settings, can enter but it's not saying i'm in uniq server realm instead porting me in elysium server settings but i can use debug command to teleport to clouded sunstream map which mean the unique server map is exist.

inside ely, everything is fine just can't tp out through npc. but can do this manually.

You can't port out of ely, cuz of the npc service probably it has wrong mask.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server JD17Class
language: Vietnamese
pass unrar: TruTiênLink17Class

This doesn't appear to be the files posted by OP.

This is a modified version of zpackage.2015.10.29. First modified by Comper and then by a Vietnamese team. It looks like Comper's last edit to these files was in 2020.

The files OP showed a picture of have a different file structure than the files you have uploaded in this link. It also clearly came with the tools to modify the data files, as you can see in the picture.

To clarify, these are not Dance with the Gevrin files, they are Starfall files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can't port out of ely, cuz of the npc service probably it has wrong mask.

If you mean npc service mask from elements.data, everything is good and the same even with latest version from reborn and starfall version all the same numbers.
as far i know. these files messed up with different structure..
elysium and clouded sunstream are in one service activated through (Central Delivery Server) and the funny thing is you can enter clouded sunstream and elysium with only run 1 service.

Back