Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kimsufi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys i am just wondering if anyone has ever got a server up and running one Kimsufi dedicated host?

Reaction score
Hi,
You have private messaged me in regards of helping you with your server, And I have been quite busy with my real life situations to get around to it.
If you're using Ubuntu, Than you'll have allot of struggles when it comes to Jade Dynasty,
But what exactly is your situation. And I'll type all all the steps you need.

Reaction score
Lol, for me personally Debian is best OS even that JD is based on RHEL.
As you know you need 32bits OS to have working fort, otherwise when you go in fort you will be kicked to the login screen, but if you get 32bits you wont get more Ram than 4GB's, but Debian,RHEL,CentOS dont have this problem, because they have extansion that allows you have more RAM.
About Kimsufi they are good, but the problem is that their connection is only 250/500mbps and OVH and SYS offers 1GBps. Actually it doesnt matter what hosting company you will use. I personally know more than 3 ways for item dupe, and there are plenty of users that know it so I suggest you to work on security more than thinking what provider to choose.
Also play around with gdeliveryd configs, cause I can make players to DC with simple attack to the server just cause of bad configs.
Anyway when you're looking for hosting provider make sure he offers good connectivity also the server location is good so players have less ping.

Last edited:
Back