Looking for a small team for a JD private server

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    AlbaniaLocation
    1Posts

Hello everyone, I am an oldschool player of JD, played a lot as a teen but as life gets busier, my time is very limited for gaming. I always loved the game but can't make it far due to the time, and seeing the world of MMORPGs today, everyone wishes to skip the farm and jump right into action. Youre never behind, never under geared, always there, never at a disadvantage just because you play or pay less, kind of the BR, MOBA or FPS mentality. So the server I wish to make provides the user capped items right when you join the game, and I want to make organised team deathmatches, or different types of PvP events so the players can finally enjoy an old school MMO like it was meant to without the need to actually live in it or fail. Despite my passion for the game, I lack all possible programming skills to make this happen, and am calling to the programmers who like my idea to join me, and together we can talk about the future of my project. Please e-mail me for anything, remember I am only a normal player with a passion for the game that is all. Thanks in advance and have fun.

Advertisement