Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Chinese Zhuxian Update

I are an engineer
Reaction score
According to a 19th faction will be introduced to Zhuxian (Jade Dynasty).
It is so unfortunate that the Official for non-Chinese players has went bottom up. It is, also, very
unfortunate that no new server files has been released. Maybe, though highly unlikely, the files
will be leaked after the expansion to 19 factions. We'll just have to wait and see.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
It has been quite a few years since any new server files have been released. The big question is:
Will any newer files ever be released?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is already applied there on Chinese official.

considering JD life in China also most probably no, also here outside china full of leechers opening servers for milking
thinking to buy the newest server files, again but now is even harder to find sellers.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
considering JD life in China also most probably no, also here outside china full of leechers opening servers for milking
thinking to buy the newest server files, again but now is even harder to find sellers.

Personally, I don't see the point in looking for newer server files, whether they are 18+ faction
or whatever. We have the 15 faction available so why not use those? Perfect World has had
the same number of classes for quite a while and seems to be doing well. It's all about the
customization that you can apply; make it unique. Also, there hasn't been any hint of any new
files in a number of years. It is possible the best we can do is the 15 faction files. There is the
chance that no more files will be leaked and we have to simply be happy with what we have.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally, I don't see the point in looking for newer server files, whether they are the 18+ faction
or whatever. We have the 15 factions available so why not use those? Perfect World has had
the same number of classes for quite a while and seems to be doing well. It's all about the
customization that you can apply; make it unique. Also, there hasn't been any hint of any new
files in a number of years. It is possible the best we can do is the 15 faction files. There is the
chance that no more files will be leaked and we have to simply be happy with what we have.

Because is very hard to attract players, more customs less chance to upgrade when if newer server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Let's be real about this topic.

For new server files to become a thing... someone has to hack into Wanmei. Not only that, but the part of Wanmei where such packages are stored (10.68.52.x) or the isolated Research & Development networks (edit - removed internal IP addresses).

Since this is no longer a reality, and if anyone has starter access they are clearly too inept to progress or reach out to someone who has made the whole journey before....

Last edited:
Back