Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pet Training (Explained)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right I saw a post by Ylenol where he had asked about Pet Training, and then without explaining HOW, he got it closed... so here I am now to explain something simple... How to edit the Pet Training to make it a whole lot faster with just 1 simple Step.
--

So, all you have to do is go into your Server with WinSCP, then navigate over to /gamed/script and look for the file called petbedge_combine.lua... Open that file and inside that search for the ID of a Training Item for a Certain Stat, for this example let's go with ... so let's search for that and we will see a line appear that says the following:

CidMatrix[16192]={type=19,effect1=0,effect2=100,effect3=20,effect4=100,effect5=10,effect6=20,effect7=8}

Which basically states that this Certain Item which is the Improved Bear Jade, will increase the Stat by 100 if successful. Now, what we want to do is edit the effect2=100 to what ever value we want it to be. So let's change it to what I have in my files for testing, which is the following:

CidMatrix[16192]={type=19,effect1=0,effect2=2400,effect3=20,effect4=100,effect5=10,effect6=20,effect7=8}

Now, each time you go and grade your pet, your pet's Stat will increase by 2,400 instead of just 100. I hope this has helped a little bit and clarified that post a little. I know for some of you this might be common sense or obvious, but for some it is not. So go give it a go and experiment with it. Also note that the Max for a certain stat cannot exceed 8,640 (I believe).

Good luck!:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wasnt looking for this but this has been helpfull! :thumbup1:
I see alot of posts where ppl ask stuff and end up finding it themselfs but then they usually dont explaining how they ended up doing it.
So gj! hope others can learn from you.

Reaction score
I wasnt looking for this but this has been helpfull! :thumbup1:
I see alot of posts where ppl ask stuff and end up finding it themselfs but then they usually dont explaining how they ended up doing it.
So gj! hope others can learn from you.

Actually people with really low IQ, could relate how configuration works you just have to be curious and to experiment =D.

In case you need more help in future here is a little note how to find configurations.
  • If there is missing configuration in elements.data then there is .lua for it.
  • If is not in .lua and elements.data then its definitely in one of these.
  • Always check gdeliveryd configurations (in case you don't know gdeliveryd is the main service for the events such as TW,Coronation and etc.) PS: Pretty sure none of you knew this.

About JD Community
JD Community these days is full of lazy asses who wants everything already made or they just copy an already made server.
PS: Yes I mean all these russian servers who are popping up only for money =)

JD Community these days is full of ungrateful asses, who will ask you for help and once you help them they'll just start talking shits about you, so yea do not expect somebody to explain how he/she found a solution to their problem.

A wise man once said to be developer you've to be curious.

Sincerely Mitko

Back