Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Some Winter Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a request for some winter cleaning of the stickied topics in Jade Dynasty Releases

Mainly these topics (All of them 0.o):
[Release] Zhu Xian 2 - 9 Classes - mySQL Server Enabled
Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL
ZhuXian 2 (诛仙2) Server Side +Client+Path!
All the JD Major tools you will need!

Each quite out dated, but obviously very fair to them because when they were posted these were the "top files" and "top tools"
However, more recent files have been released and pretty much everything in the Major tools thread,
now has an up to date english tool counterpart.

I'm requesting the following threads be stickied under the idea that "Most looked for/helpful/useful threads are stickied"

[ release ] comper's j tools
Not only because it contains the first up to date and free and ENGLISH task editor released in the JD ragezone ever.
But because it also contains 4 other completely free, up to date and english tools for major "jobs" devs will do.

Server 1345 Full work server + interserver
As reluctant as I am to nominate this thread for a sticky, mainly because every developer I've spoken with in the JDDC has had a
Love Hate, attitude towards rocklee330 (They love him for releasing the files, but also hate, because of the state they're in)
never the less he's released them and we're thankful for it. This, in my opinion, should be stickied because it is the "up to date"
server files that almost everyone is using at the moment.

[Release] All Bey SoftWorks Releases In One Place
I believe this thread should be stickied, it contains some good tools, all in english, all released for free
(on a "Help the dev by donating if you want" basis) anybody wanting to get into development should definitely consider using them.

[Release] Judgement Patcher Style
I think this (personally) should be stickied, because it's a very lovely, simple little patcher that gets the job done. Very useful for
startup servers or anybody who wants to be able to update their server for their friends without having to patch everyone
manually or via skype etc.

If you agree or disagree please leave a comment below, discuss the idea of switching up these stickies.
As far as I can see (lacking a client) everything you need (software wise, knowledge wise is in tutorials) to start a server is involved in these 4 posts.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For now I've unstick the previous sticked threads, and sticked your suggestions due to good arguments. However, I'd like more opinions, there might be better threads or releases that deserves the attention more.

Come with suggestions and discuss, or leave your feedback regarding Lucifers suggestions.

-D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree partially with gmlucifer
the topics: [Release] Zhu Xian 2 - 9 Classes - mySQL Server Enabled; Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL; ZhuXian 2 (诛仙2) Server Side +Client+Path!; and All the JD Major tools you will need! must be deleted because no one use them anymore
the topics: [ release ] comper's j tools and [Release] and All Bey SoftWorks Releases In One Place must pe put in top beacuse the reasons are obviously
and about Server 1345 Full work server + interserver and [Release] Judgement Patcher Style; well the regenesis files (and maybe patcher style) are coming (i hope so) so i think that we shall keep the places for them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a request for some winter cleaning of the stickied topics in Jade Dynasty Releases

As far as I can see (lacking a client) everything you need (software wise, knowledge wise is in tutorials) to start a server is involved in these 4 posts.

My apologies.
I also meant to nominate this thread:
[h=3][Release] 1264 elements.data editor [/h](Although it's chinese, it's a very good elements.data editor)
then everything you would need is in the stickied threads :)

Reaction score
+1 Agree! These threads are old x.x .And [All JD Major Tools]some tools didnt work for newer versions and [Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL ],[Zhu Xian 2 - 9 Classes - mySQL Server Enabled] most of the links in this threads are dead x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back