Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Section updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Within the next few days I will be moving threads(ie: helps threads and so forth) around, and deleting, and reopening of threads. And will also be restoring some very useful threads and posts I feel will be beneficial to the section.
In this time I will also try to restore files which have had broke links, such as old server files, older tools, and so on.
If you have a request to make for a thread to be re-opened, remade, closed, and such. Please reply to this thread here.
I will also do my best to find some new content to release for the section.
-
This is an attempt to try to bring the section back to life some, I understand that official PWE is the cause of some of these issues, And This site also reflects on the private servers created on the top sites.
So this is going to be a big attempt for me to help this problem out, Everyone is welcome to help out, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here.
I'll be doing this too all the PWE sections in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back