Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soulstone reset +10k points??

Reaction score
Guys, I have opened a server for portuguese-only speakers, and my player said that the Soulstone Reset gives him too much points (like 10k points per reset). His Soulstone is now Level 17 with only 40 Soul Inverters used, when It would take 50k Soul Inverters +/-. How can I fix it? The server is just starting, and player don't know how to play (Just a few ones)... So this exploit has time to be fixed.

I swear I tried fo edit everything in elements (Soul_Enhance), but nothing changes. I even studied elements.data from older versions. Don't found nothing to change.

I have compared two runeInterface.lua to see if somethings wrong, but I have found nothing different. Can anyone here help me fix it?

my runeInterface.lua Reset section:

AaronzitoBr - Soulstone reset +10k points?? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that this can be caused from these configs

AaronzitoBr - Soulstone reset +10k points?? - RaGEZONE Forums

If these configs are same make sure you're editing the right runeInterface.lua
I have changed the runeInterface.lua to one from the VMBox released here and now it works :)

Do you know where can I change the System message that broadcast in chat like "Has earned the achievement <>...."? I can't find the line in configs.pck or interfaces.pck

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know where can I change the System message that broadcast in chat like "Has earned the achievement <>...."? I can't find the line in configs.pck or interfaces.pck

interfaces.pck/script/achievementcfg.lua - Example
Code:
[48]=
    {
        name        = "^00ff00Bog_Stalker^00ff00",
        desc        = "Kill 999 Celestial Vanguards in Doom Bog.",
        preCondDesc = "空",
        mainClass   = 2,
        subClass    = 1,
        awardScore  = 10,
        awardItem   = 0,
        awardMoney  = 0,
        msg = "^ffff00 ^ff0000%s^ffff00 earned the ^00ff00 %c<6><%s><> achievement! Congratulations!",
        conds=
        {
            {
              id=1001,
              params={18828,999,},
--            descFormat="18828,999,", 
--            infoFormat = "Kill %s (%d/%d) times",
            },
        }, 
    },

Upvote 0
Reaction score
interfaces.pck/script/achievementcfg.lua - Example
Code:
[48]=
    {
        name        = "^00ff00Bog_Stalker^00ff00",
        desc        = "Kill 999 Celestial Vanguards in Doom Bog.",
        preCondDesc = "空",
        mainClass   = 2,
        subClass    = 1,
        awardScore  = 10,
        awardItem   = 0,
        awardMoney  = 0,
        msg = "^ffff00 ^ff0000%s^ffff00 earned the ^00ff00 %c<6><%s><> achievement! Congratulations!",
        conds=
        {
            {
              id=1001,
              params={18828,999,},
--            descFormat="18828,999,", 
--            infoFormat = "Kill %s (%d/%d) times",
            },
        }, 
    },
Thank you! Never thought on look inside .lua files.

One last question, I promisse. Is there any way of deactivate the Npcs talking in Sunstream? They spam a lot the common chat

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

One last question, I promisse. Is there any way of deactivate the Npcs talking in Sunstream? They spam a lot the common chat

You need edit aipolicy.data

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Elements.data select the npc and edit field monster source to 0 save it and it will be okay.

This would remove the rest of the aipolicy aspects from those npcs, if you're already in there you might as well just delete the calls for chat.

Use Comper's aipolicy editor and elements editor. Find the id for the NPC that won't shut up, look at their aipolicy id (I think they were all 2xxx for this), find that id in aipolicy, then read the commands from that aipolicy and delete the ones that chat.

Alternatively, you can hit me up on Discord and I can help you.

Upvote 0
Back