Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Update..

Reaction score
i see on jade dynasty International from Arc Games.. Hydran Class Avaible there,,
whether it is in the release file server 15 class? sry bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need assembly Server 1447 there are 15 classes. But it is probably no one can do, how to do I think will lay on the forum.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1447 files aren't 15 class, more just a refined version of 1378.
1500 files are Hydran files, the likes of which haven't even been released on mcncc.com

Be patient, they'll come.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
v1500 files have yet to be released publicly, Chinese servers do have it, so it's a matter of time before the files themselves are released. So give it some time, and they should be out to the public.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
v1500 files have yet to be released publicly, Chinese servers do have it, so it's a matter of time before the files themselves are released. So give it some time, and they should be out to the public.

Thought you guys said you had them too. Turn out not to be them?

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Thought you guys said you had them too. Turn out not to be them?

The server I work with has announced that we're working on the project for hydran files. We don't have the server sided files themselves.
I've scrolled many Chinese sites with them, But I haven't had much luck. When it comes to me actually developing a server, I'm too busy to actually do so right now.
So I'm doing what I can, As I can.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server I work with has announced that we're working on the project for hydran files. We don't have the server sided files themselves.
I've scrolled many Chinese sites with them, But I haven't had much luck. When it comes to me actually developing a server, I'm too busy to actually do so right now.
we are waiting for one masterpiece 15 schools

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You mean the post that says, and I quote.

"Friends, soon will be here. The wait has paid over, today we start working with the new files for Hydran..."

Sounds like they're clearly stating they have started working on the Hydran *server* files. Everyone that plays that server is asking when we'll get them, for obvious reasons. It's funny, because the same time that announcement came out, we got offered the files for 50k RMB, so we assumed you really had them.

If you're helping those guys run that server, maybe you should advise them to tell their clientele the truth, because a lot of people are expecting that update to really be coming to that server very soon, and it's obviously not. I think many of them will be upset to be led on like this.

Reaction score
You mean the post that says, and I quote.

"Friends, soon will be here. The wait has paid over, today we start working with the new files for Hydran..."

Sounds like they're clearly stating they have started working on the Hydran *server* files. Everyone that plays that server is asking when we'll get them, for obvious reasons. It's funny, because the same time that announcement came out, we got offered the files for 50k RMB, so we assumed you really had them.

If you're helping those guys run that server, maybe you should advise them to tell their clientele the truth, because a lot of people are expecting that update to really be coming to that server very soon, and it's obviously not. I think many of them will be upset to be led on like this.
the game client side is beign worked on for it.
Never once was hydra mentioned. Not from my knowledge, because I never gave any such notice. And GHOST clearly hasn't as well.
However as a MODs job, I have to ask, for both me, and you to stop talking off topic, and about the servers we dev for, kinda against the rules, Also, I never had a problem with you Peryll, I remember when Monkey first came online, and I helped pete several times.
By the way let him know I said hey when you can! I don't dev to compete. Only to explore new potential in my imaginative creations. Even GHOST isn't trying to compete, we just like to run with our imaginations. thought I should point that out, as a dev working for unreal, and you being a dev yourself.
We are aware of the notice you made on your site about unreal when you released reg. I don't care either way. Though We ain't bashing you we arn't trying to make you to loose players. So chill on things like that, alright.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back