Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[UPDATED] A few little notes for newcomers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello there, and welcome to our beloved JD section.
I am Ling (or not), and I moderate this section with @Henmoro.

Now, as a newcomer, you may or may not be aware of a few minor things that can prevent a lot of unnecessary posts, and in turn help keep our section clean!

I am going to highlight my most important in bold below.

1. Please use the search function to attempt to find what you are looking for before you create a new thread.

2. Please keep "Thank-you" and "Love me, senpai" posts to a minimum. Try and make your posts constructive, informative or useful.

3. If you post a question to a problem, and in the meantime end up finding the solution elsewhere, share it with us! We all love sharing what we know, and the more we know, the better we can develop. This goes a long way in terms of respect and courtesy in the section!

And as you guessed, they are all important. Please try to take these mentions into consideration when using the JD Section, and have fun developing!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out a big thank you to all the awesome members of the Jade Dynasty section.

Through everyone's maturity and respect for each other, this section stays relatively clean and helpful.
Great job guys, just wanted you all to know!

Cheers,
Not Ling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back