Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade Dynasty 15 Characters help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day

I have a 15 Character Jady Dynasty Running. Using Trutien 15 server files with 1559 client. Copied the elements.data and the gshop.data to my 1559 client data directory. Only problem im having is that the elements.data file and the ghop.data files are both in Chinese. Does anyone have an English translated elements and gshop files that I can use with my server. Server works great so far. Still testing it thou. Hard to test if all quests are in Chinese thou lol. If anyone can assist please let me know.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server works great. elements.data about 50% translated. Only problem I have is sunstream is out of sync and when I scroll there I end up yunder the ground or falling from the sky continuouslyt. is it possible to disable new sunsteam and just load old sunsteam. Stopped using 1559 client. And started using Jade Dynasy Reborn client. Both sunstreams work and no more glitches. still translating. at about 60% translated. teleport scrolls for sunstream go to the new sunstream map so gonna have to figure that out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been testing and probably gonna give up on this version. As soon as I do any quest I become maxed Level. Using the client I have I dont get any carrier pigons. Using the phai client I get instant tier 5. All skills for characters work but would be nice to have the opertunity to actually level to 150. and do the quests. unless someon knows a way to translate the trutien link clients from phai to English. they do npt have an elements.data in the data directory.

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Been testing and probably gonna give up on this version. As soon as I do any quest I become maxed Level. Using the client I have I dont get any carrier pigons. Using the phai client I get instant tier 5. All skills for characters work but would be nice to have the opertunity to actually level to 150. and do the quests. unless someon knows a way to translate the trutien link clients from phai to English. they do npt have an elements.data in the data directory.

You're right, what's the point of instantly leveling to max by killing a single butterfly or from simply
creating a toon? But, some people prefer 1000000x exp instead of 5x or under...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have changed the elements.data experience table to reflect what it should be. Creator of the server files decided to add 1 exp for each level. So that's fixed now. And im half way thru translating the elements.data file/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
85% translated elements.data. next step is translate the web files for character creation. gm granting. item sending.player rankings. gold adding etc.

Back