Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JD Task Editor

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
v1.1.4.0

added support for v188...

added feature to import text from another task.data for purpose of translation...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to translate it into Chinese. I hope to share the latest source code and communicate frequently, and add full version support for more friends

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was trying to delete the prerequisite questnumber under given requirement II and every time I changed it and saved it didn't delete the number. I was using it on the T174

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What task # are you referring to...? I tried Changing the pre and mutex required ids in the first task... Saved and reloaded no problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been working on this for some time now... I'm still learning C# and i wanted to learn how tasks.data is layed out and works... Since there isn't much support for tools here on JD i figured this be a good place to play around... :)

I used Rey35's task editor as a guide, and got almost every field in the UI... Even the couple fields that i did not get will NOT be dropped when saved... I've never played JD other than load it enough to see if it works, so i wasn't sure how to organize the UI... Organization is a key point when there are so many fields, so if you have any ideas for organizations, i'm always open for ideas...

At the moment it will edit v159, v165, v169, v170, v172, v174, v188...

Can i have your contact about discord or skype or other, i want to chat with you private

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Update v1.1.5.1...

Fixed clone option,
Improved task load speed,
Added ascend and descend sort option

P.S.
if something doesn't work, just ask... Please do not try to bribe me with donations or $...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello, I need a server using v184 or the version requested in order to add support...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please add export txt option to translate.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I need a server using v176 or the version requested where the debug symbols are NOT missing in order to add support...

Back