Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

jELedit Converted from sELedit

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is sELedit written in c# converted over to jELedit... Not many changes were needed...

Most of all I am working on the config files... I have created v160, and v161 config files with detailed field names... Just finished and fixed v158...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full work, tested by save. (opened, saved - size same)
Wrechid please test it by your skills.

Checked by winmerge - same.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ComProf

yes it loads and saves without data lost... i noticed that yours has a lot of differences where floats are replaced with int32... since both of them are 4 bytes, it will not effect loading/saving and in most cases when converted back to bytes they still equal the same byte values... the only problem is when you want to change the value, how are you going to change this int32 value of 1065353216 which equals 1.000 when represented as a float...?

example :
look at list 0 - equipment addons, id #5...
value 1 as a float = 0.04
value 1 as an int32 = 1025758986

as bytes they equal the same, but its easier to adjust the float value when its a decimal value... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, but gdb says struct EQUIPMENT_ADDON {
int param1;
int param2;
int param3;
}
so, whats why i`m use int32 not float. if we change it to float and didnt have any prob in future, so why not?
i may compare and change. by the way int32 is setuped what fields long ago

i`m understand. change it next few hours

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Updated the links in OP... "Join New Elements", and "Field Replace" now works by disabling eListConversation as it is only compatible for PW...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've updated jELedit to v1.1 so that it now opens the TALK_PROC lists within the elements.data files... Make sure you use the new config files...

Updated link in OP...

added support for versions:

v112
v147
v162

Version v161 is different according to Chinese and English... Separate config files are included for each one, just rename the one you want as needed...

Update v1.2 :

Re enabled the eListConversation... Now we can translate PROC_TALK using the Field-Replace feature and another elements.data file...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added support for versions :

v163
v164
v165
v166
v167

Download link in OP updated...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When will you release the task.data editing tool for version 16?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When will you release the task.data editing tool for version 16?
I am working on a task editor, but i am learning as i go... So it will be a while before i'm even close to having anything for task.data... I have asked others for help, but they appear to be selfish... :/

CompeR has one that loads the v170 tasks, but if you edit the wrong fields you are likely to corrupt the whole thing...

From my understanding Rody has one, but he charges for his tools... :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am working on a task editor, but i am learning as i go... So it will be a while before i'm even close to having anything for task.data... I have asked others for help, but they appear to be selfish... :/

CompeR has one that loads the v170 tasks, but if you edit the wrong fields you are likely to corrupt the whole thing...

From my understanding Rody has one, but he charges for his tools... :/

would u like to upload the source code for task editor?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
-- v1.2.0.1 --

Fixed the "Save As" menu option in jELedit... Updated the link in OP...

As for Task editor i am still trying... I'm using Rey35's task editor as a layout guideline and i'm testing each and every field as i go... there are over 1000 different fields, its a slow long process... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can add export and import options. All the items for me

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
v1.2.5.0

added support for the recent v4.5.0 (v161 elements), and v5.0.0 (v167 elements)...

tinkered a bit with export and import, not recommended to use yet...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Made a translation of the elements.data v162 file. The server and client work without errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can configure the .cfg of element.data. How do I do it myself? Can you teach me?

Last edited:
Back