Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am generally surprised how with an incompatible version of sql server 2008 installed on win 10

TaraLong

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what windows has a compatibility option for exe files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have console commands for this server? also how do I create GM account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gentlemen, does anyone know what the problem is?

Wrechid - 19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese] - RaGEZONE Forums

I use a db MySQL, the gauthd is connected. But when I try to enter the account, it says that the password is incorrect. (Password is 100% true md5)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
has anyone managed to start this server
what operating system do you use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that the remote files needed to activate the buttons are no longer being shared. So this version is not going to work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
นี่คือไคลเอนต์ที่สะอาดที่ตรงกันสำหรับเซิร์ฟเวอร์ 1871 ที่โพสต์โดย @ Scena ...

ต์ (ภาษาจีน)

ฉันพยายามแปลเป็นภาษาอังกฤษโดยใช้เวอร์ชัน v4.5.0 ล่าสุด... นี่คือ สิ่งที่ฉันมีจนถึงตอนนี้...

(แปลเป็นภาษาอังกฤษบางส่วน)

นี่คือเซิร์ฟเวอร์ที่โพสต์โดย @ Scena (ขอบคุณ)...

(Chinese Windows Binary)

@ Hyckerโพสต์วิธีการตั้งค่าที่ดีที่นี่ ...

ฉันใช้งานได้ดีโดยใช้ฐานข้อมูล MSSQL และวิธีการของ Hyckers... ฉันต้องการใช้ฐานข้อมูล MySQL แต่ดูเหมือนว่า gautd นี้ใช้โครงสร้างฟิลด์รหัสผ่านที่แตกต่างกันของไบนารี (16)... ความช่วยเหลือใด ๆ ในการรับ การตั้งค่าฐานข้อมูล MySQL จะได้รับการชื่นชมอย่างมาก...

MySQL Server v5.7 รุ่นพกพาพร้อม README, ฐานข้อมูล MySQL JD, gautd/gamesys.conf และสคริปต์ register.php...

ไฟล์ขนาดเล็กอื่นๆ เช่น elements.data ฯลฯ...

ฉันจะโพสต์เพิ่มเติมเมื่อฉันสามารถแปลองค์ประกอบ ฯลฯ...

โปรดช่วยจำลองการดาวน์โหลดเหล่านี้...
There is a problem with the download server link.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello looking for abit of help here i have vc++ installed using windows 10 im using mysql workbench to attach database and using mysql provided here any help is apprciated

Wrechid - 19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me, I've tried it on win7 on win 11 and I have Visual-C-Runtimes installed

Sem título - 19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys who got serl key can run this?the gamed.exe can't unpack . so i wanna patch it

Back