Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing no npcs in Sunstream or jadeon but npcs in all other towns

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing no npcs in Sunstream or jadeon but npcs in all other towns

I am on the other version, but my guess is it has something to do with it being Windows and not loading those npcgens? idk yet, haven't tried to fix it. You could also try replacing the npcgen with another one from a client or something too.

I haven't had time to debug it yet.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
translated tasks.data to English by importing text from the English v174 tasks.data... so anything after v174 still needs to be translated... put the tasks.data files in the misc.rar file in OP...

I started looking more into this server game play... i see where npcs are missing and/or outta sorts... i really have no idea, maybe this was something just thrown together or just incomplete... i've never played jd before, but knowing how pw is, it shouldn't be hard to put this together... i've updated the task editor so that it now reads and writes this v188...

would the realms/gsalias effect the npcs...? maybe the launcher is loading a fail realm... how do we set a realm...?

Reaction score
Always good to see that Jade Dynasty is alive here on RageZone. Hope to see some server with 19 factions, so I can play it again to test them <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
translated tasks.data to English by importing text from the English v174 tasks.data... so anything after v174 still needs to be translated... put the tasks.data files in the misc.rar file in OP...

I started looking more into this server game play... i see where npcs are missing and/or outta sorts... i really have no idea, maybe this was something just thrown together or just incomplete... i've never played jd before, but knowing how pw is, it shouldn't be hard to put this together... i've updated the task editor so that it now reads and writes this v188...

would the realms/gsalias effect the npcs...? maybe the launcher is loading a fail realm... how do we set a realm...?

Fix sunstream by replacing x1 directory from server 4.4.0

Jadeon ? Its loading the new Jadeon map which doesn't have a server directory. So open configs.pck and extract instance.txt. Edit it to change if you change the jadeon path from x28 to z2 and then save the instant.txt and put it back in the configs.pck. This will load the old jadeon map with npcs. Still some issue like the mini map coordinates don't show when npcs are.

To teleport there with a Jadeon Charm modify the Jadeon Charm in the elements.data new coordinates (x) 198.029000 (y) 61.990000 (z) 131.594000

All this works fine except all npc reference coordinates for quests are not at the right coordinates for the map. Any help would be requested.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to control the EXP rate...? it appears to be exp gain at x200 or more per quest reward...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know you can change the experience table in the elements.data and increase amount needed for each level. ptemplate.conf was used once to increase exp rates. Other was was edit gs file with an hex editor to modify the rate. but we do not have a gs file for this server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm aware of the exp tables and configs in elements.data... This feels like the gs hex edit method since it is multiplying the quest reward exp... Since this is a Windows compile, I'm not sure how to change it... There also appears to be another server control feature where the launcher is listening for connections... I wonder if that is where the EXP rate is set, and the other realm start and stop methods are held... If that is the case, there should be a settings file where the options are saved...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you. seems like the gs file is located at what every ip the server is trying to connect to. Only sure way of knowing Is to disconnect internet and try to run the client and server. See if it requires a internet connect to work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on 19 character server. The cash shop is not working. So to fix it use the casg shop files from the 17 character game (JD_en_v4.5.0_(e161_t174). They work perfectly.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yall see a way to edit clsconfig or template toons...? i think that there is an exp multiplier added in clsconfig...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yall see a way to edit clsconfig or template toons...? i think that there is an exp multiplier added in clsconfig...
clsconfig is a bust. I deleted the entire folder dbhome database directory. When the server starts it recreates the directory again with all data files. Still have 1000 x experience.

I do know the experience is set to 1000x. So we could just edit the experience table and add 3 0's on the end of every level. That would make it seem like the original experience. Work around.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yea, the dbhome data directory is usually generated from defaults when not found... I don't like the idea of editing each exp field, including all task rewards... :/

I am wanting to learn gameplay, since I am not very familiar with jd... But getting lvl 30 on first quest defeats the learning idea... Is it possible that this is an emulator idea...? Would explain where it feels incomplete...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've been through every inch of the launcher with an image translator... There are network settings, account settings, thread settings, logs, and elements/task editors...

No clsconfig or rate adjustment... :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea how to get the quests to activate in 19 factions. When I start 17 faction the quests appear right away, But when I start 19factions the quests dont appear. The first npc doesnt have a quest.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not for sure, it looks like the beginning quests have change to npc in a different area... i was given 2 quests, both newer quests still in Chinese... when i auto path to them one npc was missing, other looked to be outta place... that's where i say it looks incomplete... i tracked down the quests buy looking for the npc that gives the quests, then looked at what quests the npc delivers...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you be able to tell me what chracter class you created and npc name for the first quest and where you found the NPC. The first 2 maps are all screw up on this server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think it was assassin... There was 2 quests in available... Only one quest had destination npc name in English, that was the one I auto pathed to...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IF you load up the 17 client server as soon as you login a quest series appears in your list.
If you load up 19 client server and login no quest series appears in your list. I tried the chinese server that was provided and the english translated one and no quest series starts. NPCS are the same that should give the quest but seems that its not triggered. I dont know if its a problem with the elementclient.exe but I've encountered it before with earlier versions of the game and it was the elementclient.exe. Could someone clarify what the problem might be and if possible how to fix the problem.

Back