Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dior Lee's register script translated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is for x86 (32 bit) version of the server, but may work on Ling's files*.
(*I can't ensure that will work on ling's because I can't test. My CPU lacks of hardware virtualization instructions. :p)

It should be placed on /opt/lampp/htdocs

Note: it may contain some "translation" errors, typos and grammar errors.
As almost all characters was truncated, I had to "guess" what each message was.. :(
So feel free to fix or tell me about some problems and annoy me because I can't speak english properly. :p

Note 2: if you're using Dior Lee's server AND you changed your MySQL settings, keep your own config.php or edit this. (As they're the same, I sugest you to keep your own if it was working.)

Anyway, have fun.

Credits to Dior Lee who created the files, I just translated. (forgot to mention it, sorry)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Went through and fixed the registration file. It should now work with my files and any others. :) If anyone has a problem using this Register script, just throw me a PM and I'll fix it to suit your files.

Credits to OMGOMGx2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He fixed the register script for her files. :)

Last edited:
Back