Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade A2 engine vs2019 client source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
waxyyfe123 - Jade A2 engine vs2019 client source code - RaGEZONE Forums

use winsdk8.1

Using A2 engine, the 1378 part used by the client needs to be modified. Who has the source code of Jade server skill base can share it. The server source code has also been compiled and will be uploaded later

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have mirrored it for you in Google Drive:

Ps:I only looked at it a little.I don't have much interest in Jade Dynasty

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, dear brother, when I use sdk8.1 to compile, it prompts an error, the error message: D:\zxold_code_vs2019\Angelica2\Output\include\AString.h(16,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: "Assert.h": No such file or directory

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
release

Please select release to compile

Also, your vs2019 does not have the C standard library installed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you want to publish? Looking forward to your sharing

We look forward to your sharing the source code of the server
skill base

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client source code can be said to be very complete. The server source code needs to be repaired before it can enter the game. At present, there is no server skill base source code,Only 1378 libskill.so files can be used. If you have the source code of skill base, you can share it,The source code of the repaired server is still in the virtual machine. The virtual machine is relatively large. I didn't pack and upload it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix edit Alliance War Maps for version on from 12 class
I want to war guild at map kunlun
Thanks you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hope you can share the source code of skill base.

The client source code can be said to be very complete. The server source code needs to be repaired before it can enter the game. At present, there is no server skill base source code,Only 1378 libskill.so files can be used. If you have the source code of skill base, you can share it,The source code of the repaired server is still in the virtual machine. The virtual machine is relatively large. I didn't pack and upload it

hope you can share the source code of skill base.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I use the 1378 version of the server, but the generated program cannot log in. What else should I change?

wh - Jade A2 engine vs2019 client source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Money is the driving factor for most of peoples motives, so you probably already know why. Its a shame I never got interested in this game over Perfect World...

Back