Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade Dynasty Releases

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've decided to upload all the release of Jade Dynasty that I have found. As i get them working I will upload them:

Server 270 has been updated Translation now at 94%
Cumulative patch for client and server included updated 5th March 2021.
No need for older patches.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i like how server and clients are matched... some have multiple editions... thanx...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've decided to upload all the release of Jade Dynasty that I have found. As i get them working I will upload them:

Hello! Why is there no access to phpmyadmin in the Jade Dynasty (16) Server-1601 version? What needs to be done to make it work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you reupload archives 05,26,29 of the client for the 19 classes server, please? the links for them are broken

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's quite a few links thats not working, can you please re-upload? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ì'm sorry but they still do not work, I get the following error (and clicking below doesn't solve it):
[h=2]Generating new download key[/h]We are generating a new download key for this file. Click the button below to continue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone make an server image on VMware for Jade Dynasty (17) version 4.5.0 only on Linux, but not windows?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone make an server image on VMware for Jade Dynasty (17) version 4.5.0 only on Linux, but not windows?

Not possible at the moment. Critical server files are missing. Gs and skills.so etc. They are located somewhere offline. Unless we had those we can not convert to linux.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is Anyone still working on these files? i downloaded the 9 class server feeling a bit nostalgic. The release is well packaged just cant get the client to show a ping or anything and cant get into the phpmyadimin to add an account and the index script gives an error on the database has anyone got any of these files to work recently? cause the JD section seems to be loaded with dead links.

thanks still for the release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just downloaded the files. Ill see what's going on with them.

9 Class is working.

I have my Router IP set to 192.168.200.1

So when I loaded this up. The server automatically started on 192.168.200.100

Website for registering accounts is 192.168.200.100

Winscp - 192.168.200.100 root mcncc.com

In VMware i started the server - i used bridged as my router is 192.168.200.1

clicked ./menu -- selected 1 from menu -- then 4 -- waited 5 minutes - then loaded client with elaunch.bat

Game runs perfectly.

I was not able to get into PHPmyadmin

If you update the Server Files and fix errors please share.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was also able to log on im also using bridged. my gateway is different so im using a different ip i wasnt able to use the origingal so i had to go through all the config and table.hml files and change the ip adresses. as for the phpmyadmin with the help of a friend i was able to solve it.

the problem with these files is the .htaccess file which ive searched and you donot find in winscp so in winscp do as follows:

Navigate to opt/lammp/htdocs

right click on and empty space and click create new file

name the file .htaccess doing so will bring up the hidden .htaccess

then just remove the code and save it blank.

you will now have access to phpmyadmin :)

hope this helps.

by the way do you know how to make this public? the friend that helped cant even play lol

also when im finished with the major issues i will rebox this release and reupload

So I figured it out because everything makes sense eventually lol. so my server is public just a project for friends atm. we've cleaned up alot of the scripts so that you dont have to go ip hunting or have to learn coding just to start the server so i will be reuploading a better working version soon. We just made the server public as well so i may upload my client here soon. not really good at making guides so ill prolly just be releasing the files :)

thanks to all who contribute on here and special thanks to Taralong(was very quick to help and releases) and mrosenov (tons of releases)

btw doeas anyone know how to clear the unique names? already flushed my tables but thats not in it lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i located the unique names on the server, which isnt hard just got to follow logs. the problem is,

1. its a .file extension so technically its a db storage but not a db file extension so how do you open it? because a normal text editor will open it but it will be gibberish because its a hex string.

2. if you use a db file opener, you may open them and the hex is all structured but.... its still a hex string and if you try to cypher the hex using one of the 2 keys found in the gamesys.conf it does not decrypt it.

SO do i just delete it? since its not part of the MySQl db but just a db storage then shouldnt the db just recreate it empty when i restart the server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im install jade 19 with instructions video and install vc++ all package but still cant run server, help please
DLHyHRv - Jade Dynasty Releases - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can check this post, might help with all Baidu downloads. Download from baidu
I've no idea if it's gonna work with this one, since it has no password. Haven't tried it.

Back