Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Cleanest 1345 Server Files 100% Working

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A few months ago I got these from mcncc.com and i finally got around to putting them in a pack that works when you put them on the server. I have included a start script that logs everything so you can go back into the logs and look to see what an issue could be.

Many people have encountered problems with rocklee's files. if there are any problems with these please let me know.

When uploading, copy everything from the "root" folder, into the "root" folder on the server, same goes with "etc, lib, and usr".
Make sure to edit the table.xml in /root/authd/build/table.xml to match your MySQL credentials.

Before running ./start do the following commands
Code:
chmod -R 777 /root/
chmod -R 777 /usr/java/

Link:

EDIT:
Here is a start script that waits for the realm to start before allowing anyone to connect to the server and it also updates the toplist when started.

Here is a stop script that prevents any kind of rollback to the characters!

EDIT:
Here are some map files if you encounter z21 or d21 failing.

Z21:

D21:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing now :)

Edit: Files work fine on CentOS 4.8 as far as I can tell. :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Question: With these files, does it come with working sovereign and top list?
I have not personally tested that coronation works, but the file to start it is there, "gsalias31.conf"
I am going to upload a newer start script as well in a little bit.

EDIT:
Here is a start script that waits for the realm to start before allowing anyone to connect to the server and it also updates the toplist when started.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have not personally tested that coronation works, but the file to start it is there, "gsalias31.conf"
I am going to upload a newer start script as well in a little bit.

EDIT:

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hulu..i hope i don't ask to much ...but i need a bit of help ..after i downloaded and opened server fires with wmware ..and i open with winscp ...from here on i'm blind...what i need to do from here on ?:(
hope i get a answer..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hulu..i hope i don't ask to much ...but i need a bit of help ..after i downloaded and opened server fires with wmware ..and i open with winscp ...from here on i'm blind...what i need to do from here on ?:(
hope i get a answer..

Basically what you need to do, is install a operating system on your vmware/virtualbox. Your preference, CentOS 4.8 normally has the least hassle, but also the least security. If you're planning on just playing with your friends, this would be a good OS.
Once you've done that, connect to your vmware/virtualbox (virtualbox is free software and does the exact same stuff as vmware) then take the contents of the etc, lib and usr folders in Hulu's release, add them to your OS. Then add the root folder to your OS. (All of these are located inside the / directory)

Then run the commands that Hulu has posted (Chmod's) and update your table.xml to run with your msql server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you alot for answer...did all till table thing..can you guys show a bit what i need to change on table.xml ?
and also do i need anything else? like jd folder or smth?yaay i'm a noob....but help me please! :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<driver name="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver" />
<connection name="auth0" poolsize="8" url="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:5043;databasename=zx" username="sa" password="yuShen1588263"/>

RED = Your MySQL host usually "localhost / 127.0.0.1

BLUE = The database for your JD info to be stored

GREEN = Your MySQL username (normally "root")

ORANGE = Your MySQL password.

Hope this helps

BTW these files work perfect i havent't gone to far, but i have logged in, spawned a few mobs, and made tier 3. I'm going to have fun translating >:D

+1 REP for this!

tested on:

Ubuntu 10.04 Works ok, runs high on ram (2.5-4GB), and requires few additional steps

Ubuntu 13.04 Works decent, runs Normal ram ( 1.5GB - 3.0GB), and requires few additional steps

CentOS 4.8 Runs Smooth, simple install low ram usage (1.0GB - 2GB ram) RECOMMENDED

CentOS 6.0 Runs similar to CentOS 4.8, uses a bit more ram ( 1.5GB - 2.7GB ram)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Question, for full emulation of offcial without interserver, which what do we need to start / add to cronjob?

Example, instances, bgs, toplist, sovereign etc... I can find these bit would be nice to have documentation to fall back on for the newbies and myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uff...again i seek help...ok so...till now this is what i did...: instaled centOS 4.8 ...loged as root and password...went to the files that hulu game us ( thanks) copied each file from there on server ( root -> root , etc -> root/etc.. ) went to table and edited it :
Code:
<driver name="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" /><connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/dynasty?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8" username="mihai" password=""/>

restarted the centos..and...used
Code:
[COLOR=#494949]chmod -R 777 /root/
[/COLOR][COLOR=#494949]chmod -R 777 /usr/java/[/COLOR][COLOR=#494949]
[/COLOR]

then used start...it run..showed on screen and after terminal closed.

Hope i did all ok till now ..what next!

hope you guys will help a jd addicted player :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
uff...again i seek help...ok so...till now this is what i did...: instaled centOS 4.8 ...loged as root and password...went to the files that hulu game us ( thanks) copied each file from there on server ( root -> root , etc -> root/etc.. ) went to table and edited it :
Code:
<driver name="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" /><connection name="auth0" poolsize="3" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/dynasty?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8" username="mihai" password=""/>

restarted the centos..and...used
Code:
[COLOR=#494949]chmod -R 777 /root/
[/COLOR][COLOR=#494949]chmod -R 777 /usr/java/[/COLOR][COLOR=#494949]
[/COLOR]

then used start...it run..showed on screen and after terminal closed.

Hope i did all ok till now ..what next!

hope you guys will help a jd addicted player :p

Connect with a client. I dont have a link to one as of yet, i apologize.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem I had with rocklees files is that anything above centos 4.8 did not show realm names .... other than that it works like a charm if you know your way around some issues. so is the issue resolved with these server files? can you use a newer os say centos 5.8 - 6.0 and have realm names show?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connect with a client. I dont have a link to one as of yet, i apologize.

how can i get one?:( tho and after i get it what i need to chace on it to connect to my server? and does a old private server game files are ok to be used?

Back