Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Historic Client - Zhuxian Version 0.6.3 Build 1181

I are an engineer
Reaction score
While going through my archives, I discovered what is now the earliest known client that currently exists. This client was released on April 3, 2007. Note that this client was released prior to the official open beta release date of May 28, 2007. This was a test client and is version 5. See for release information regarding Zhuxian. There are no servers available for this very early client but, still, it has historic significance so I'm releasing it to the community to add to one's own archive.

Download v5 of Zhuxian

Screenshots
beyastard - [RELEASE] Historic Client - Zhuxian Version 0.6.3 Build 1181 - RaGEZONE Forums

beyastard - [RELEASE] Historic Client - Zhuxian Version 0.6.3 Build 1181 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back