Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] History Revisited - Zhuxian v270 Client

I are an engineer
Reaction score
[RELEASE] UPDATED!! (20200317) History Revisited - Zhuxian v270 Server & Client

This is the v270 Zhuxian Client that I downloaded on June 3, 2010. This client release is dated
December 16, 2008. I am not sure if there is a server available for it but if there is, let me know
and I'll add it to this post.

Without further ado, here is this historic client...

Searching through my archives, I've discovered a matching v270 server. There are 2 versions of this server. I am adding them to this post for anyone who would like to, work with these files and get a working server/client of v270 up and running. If you do, let us know and share!

version 1 of server:
version 2 of server:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im downloading this.... thank u for uploading :) im new on ragezone and dont know what to do, still gatehring all the files :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry im a complete noob, is there any tut for making the centos image from this raw server files ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should start with a server like 1559 or 1378. I've decided to start with 442 server files and work backwards to try to get 270 working. Got 442 working. But noticed the gs in 270 is super big. Will let you know when I have progress.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
You should start with a server like 1559 or 1378. I've decided to start with 442 server files and work backwards to try to get 270 working. Got 442 working. But noticed the gs in 270 is super big. Will let you know when I have progress.

The reason the gs is larger is because it has the DWARF debug info compiled into it.
The v422 has the DWARF debug info stripped from it, making it much smaller.
As far as I'm aware of, only the v422 has the DWARF info stripped, all others contain it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
working version of 270.
Still has useless files for 422 in the usr/rain directory and some files in the root directory.
Haven't cleaned up those files.
Linux server is Root 123
Login works, Created Character, used jade jade for login password.
The GM console program in windows works for creation of accounts.

Server is set to 192.168.1.250
Windows msSql server vmware image is set to 192.168.1.200
Using 1.2.4 Zhuxian Client in Chinese

The video for setup is included in the archive also.

Fixing Links

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Got working version of 270.
Still has useless files for 422 in the usr/rain directory and some files in the root directory.
Haven't cleaned up those files.
Linux server is Root 123
Login works, Created Character, used jade jade for login password.
The GM console program in windows image may work for creation of accounts. Havent tested that yet. I had created an account on the 422 server before i added the 270B files.

Server is set to 192.168.1.250
Windows msSql server vmware image is set to 192.168.1.200
Using 1.2.4 Zhuxian Client in Chinese

The video for setup is included in the archive also.

Will have to download and take a look when I have the time.
What are the *.rev files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rev files are just rar recovery files. I'm working on translating the gshop and elements. Gshop editor works but it does not record the proper reference to the surfaces for the icon in game.
The elements editor I'm using is in chinese and it does not save spaces between words. Been using _ for now as a space. Gonna see if I can create a cfg file to use the newer editors.

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, v270 of Zhuxian is the earliest version now available with the release of these files.
I'm happy that you are working on them to get it fully working. It should be preserved for its historical
value, if not for anything else. As I have never taken a look at them, I know little about them. One thing
I am aware of is, when the game was first released, it had 4 factions then a fifth was added shortly after.
It has come a long way from this version to the current version still active in China.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
9Re: [RELEASE] History Revisited - Zhuxian v270 Client

I am testing the game. First quests work. Cash shop works. Debug console commands work. Gonna level up and check see if there are 4 or 5 factions. And other stuff. Gonna translate some beginning text and see

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to translate the elements.data and the files in configs.pck, interface.pck, surfaces.pck. I'd say im about 85% translated. I'm still looking for a way to translate the quests and some of the talking stuff in the elements.data example Pet Introduction from pet master Ellen. I know its the last list in the elements.data.

Here is the link to the partial english translation.

If anyone knows how to translate the rest let me know. Lets try to preserve this old old client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, im new to this, but I would like to learn and in the same way help with anything realted to Jade Dynasty community. Please I download all the files from the first post in here.

Which OS you guys recomend?
CentOS, Ubuntu?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Either one is fine. I'm actually in the process of trying to upgrade the operating system to the latest ubuntu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK awesome, Im installing CentOS 4.8 now, after finished, what is the next step i have to made? and if you have Discord or any other messaging system we can share info and work together.

Let me know

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK awesome, Im installing CentOS 4.8 now, after finished, what is the next step i have to made? and if you have Discord or any other messaging system we can share info and work together.

Let me know

Tara#0655

Back