Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make panel semi-english:Go to: /www/server/panel/static/language/ and copy files from English folder and replace them with files in Simplified_Ching Chong folder. Nav bar will still stay Chinese, no idea how to translate that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone having a JD MySQL database? Thanks
NVM

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JDReborn_Starfall.zip use with caution, need to be reworked fully
Didnt right lua files, config need to check

Yeah.

You are ok with the original file but not the new file that is available for download. You could also use Dragon Dynasty client as it has not been modify as much as the starfall one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link:
Password: kbe8
Update:
Credits to @leonvn123 for the mirro link.

If somebody wants to create a mirror feel free.
mrosenov - [Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions - RaGEZONE Forums
How to add GM account?
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is not from the client its from the elementclient.exe and some of its libs its a bug that was later fixed in version 1615.

Hi there.

I have the same problem, im using "JDReborn_Starfall" client. judging by your answer, i need update my client or just elementclient + libs , right?

If you have the right files, please share with me.
obs:
Server: J

By the way, thanks for the post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mrosenov - [Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions - RaGEZONE Forums

I used server files from @geoberserk J with ubuntu clean install, anyone know what's wrong with that image?

Note : *Solved*

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can anyone teach me on how to setup the server? I used vmware to boot the .vmx file and logged in, after that i don't know what to do. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any differents from and mrosenov server gave ?, since i can't run file server from mrosenov cuz x64

here is elements.data and elementclient.exe from the "Dance of the Gevrin" I hope it will help you :p
About the client version can't really tell you, cuz I cant start the client cuz of ArcShit, but I'm sure its 4.5.0

You can easily bypass ArcShit, first, delete configs folder (outside elements folder) or rename it, then u need to edit element_client.cfg inside configs.pck,

find and set like this.

window_title = Rename it
window_replay_title = Absolute

Back