Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does not work. Most likely something else needs to be edited. But that has not yet found.

Is there any differents from and mrosenov server gave ?, since i can't run file server from mrosenov cuz x64

You can easily bypass ArcShit, first, delete configs folder (outside elements folder) or rename it, then u need to edit element_client.cfg inside configs.pck,

find and set like this.

window_title = Rename it
window_replay_title = Absolute

Does not work. Most likely something else needs to be edited. But that has not yet found.

Reaction score
How to open access to the base of the alliance, what to run or add?
REMOVED

Open your command prompt and type this
Code:
cd /root/gamed
and hit enter once you have executed this command you have to run this command
Code:
./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsterritory.conf > /root/logs/starting/tw.log 2>&1&
Wait like 20 seconds log in-game and it should work of course if you 1st established the base.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I access this map?

Can you give me the setting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, how we can edit exp & gold rate with this server files ? since tools from release section wont work :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi sorry im trying to find the 1601 client if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please throw a working client under this server or elementclient. exe

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What's wrong with JD Reborn or Dragon Dynasty clients...? They both worked for me last I tried... They were suggested earlier in the thread...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to run logservice properly for this server files so i can grep or tail some stuff on world2.formatlog?

I are an engineer
Reaction score
how to run logservice properly for this server files so i can grep or tail some stuff on world2.formatlog?

Code:
cd {YOUR_PATH}/logservice;
./logservice logservice.conf >{YOUR_PATH}/logs/logservice.log &

What's wrong with JD Reborn or Dragon Dynasty clients...? They both worked for me last I tried... They were suggested earlier in the thread...

JD Reborn has updated since then and is now 17 faction, not 16 faction.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@beyastard

Ahh, I didn't know that JD Reborn upgraded to 17 faction... Is dragon dynasty still on 16 faction...? I liked dragon dynasty better any how... They had less crazy customizations...

I are an engineer
Reaction score
beyastard

Ahh, I didn't know that JD Reborn upgraded to 17 faction... Is dragon dynasty still on 16 faction...? I liked dragon dynasty better any how... They had less crazy customizations...

JD Reborn has almost zero customizations, and it's for a reason, to stay true to the original Jade Dynasty.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What is your term of customization...? Almost every file in config.pck has been modified... Even the talk_proc have been modified... Every other word is JD Reborn... As for game play, I have no idea, since I have never played it...

Interface.pck is even worse...

There is nothing actually wrong with the JD Reborn client... It's just heavily customized with the JD Reborn... Sorry if I wasn't clear enough... :/

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@lycon

did you check/try Dragon Dynasty's...? there site says it's v4.4.0 160...

Reaction score
What are the bugs on this server files? I've being alway from JD a long time, can anyone update me? :) I read that a class named Seira is there. But theses files has some bug like the old ones had with Voida skills and elements incompability?

It works well with the Unreal JD client? I was missing JD. Thought on play it, but I don't have time to play a online server anymore =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is your term of customization...? Almost every file in config.pck has been modified... Even the talk_proc have been modified... Every other word is JD Reborn... As for game play, I have no idea, since I have never played it...

Interface.pck is even worse...

There is nothing actually wrong with the JD Reborn client... It's just heavily customized with the JD Reborn... Sorry if I wasn't clear enough... :/

Just a find and replace, they replaced anywhere that said "Jade Dynasty". We do it too.

I'm sure I have a clean 16 class client kicking around, but it'll take me some time to find it, upload it, and post it. Assuming I even remember. Thinking about it, I had to hack parts of it together from a ZX client and I didn't save it, so I'll have to do it over again before I can upload it. There's some issues in interfaces that I don't remember offhand but can fix and write down and post with the client.

What are the bugs on this server files? I've being alway from JD a long time, can anyone update me? :) I read that a class named Seira is there. But theses files has some bug like the old ones had with Voida skills and elements incompability?

It works well with the Unreal JD client? I was missing JD. Thought on play it, but I don't have time to play a online server anymore =/

They messed up on Seira class and nerfed it in a future patch, but that's what they do every time they bring out a new class, so, nothing new there. Seira is arguably broken in this patch, though.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Perryl

Hello, yes i did a search and replace and got most of the changes... but that is just an example of one of the changes made... Myself i would like a stock gameplay with the option to start from a clean slate... If you do have a clean client and are able to share it i (WE) would greatly appreciate it... :)

Reaction score
They messed up on Seira class and nerfed it in a future patch, but that's what they do every time they bring out a new class, so, nothing new there. Seira is arguably broken in this patch, though.

Oh, so its basically the same mistake I had on my old live server. The void skill was invencible, so voida was full broken and some players used it to troll the server.

Also, I had to thank you, Perryl, i don't know if you remember me, but you helped me a lot on Skype :)

Back